Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my sister and I are planning on buying a couple of costumes, but it said "will ship in 2-3 weeks"

we only need

1-Pink Piggy, Size 4

and

1-Wonder Dog, Size 5

And I was hoping to get it by October 8th so then I can get pictures done at the mall.

Is that possible?

Thanks
Cathy

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cynthia wanted me to get another costume...i forget which one. but the little piggy is soooooo cute!!! :D

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
It is. The one I got for Lexi is the lady bug costume on glamour dog's website. The only problem I have with it is that you need to put the collar on last (over the costume). There is no hole for the leash to connect to the collar if it was under the costume.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont know if you have a sewing machine(or if you're willing to do this), but there's a function that says "button" and then you put this attachment and you put the size of button in it, and it sews basically a rectangle shape onto the clothing(for that size button), and you get scissors and cut in the middle to make the button hole. and you could just attach the harness area there.

i've only used that button feature once. lol. but its pretty awesome. i HAVE to look for the thing i sewed for sprite...i even made a little hat(didnt turn out how i wanted, but its still cute). i'll try to remember today.

do you have pics of lexi in the lady bug costume?

cathy

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Yeah I thought of doing that but don't know anyone with a new sewing machine that has that feature. I was going to see about having my mom's neighbor do it when I went to visit last weekend but totally forgot. Oh, well. I might find a seamstress and have her do it. It would probably only cost a couple of bucks.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CUTE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that outfit!!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Sep 28 2004, 03:06 PM
And I was hoping to get it by October 8th so then I can get pictures done at the mall<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10204
[/QUOTE]

Hey Cathy,

Sorry I didn't see this sooner... Just give us a call, we stocked up on halloween costumes this year (too many actually!) .. we can get it out for you same day via 2nd day air
no problem!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, thanks!!! i'll call in an hour

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YAY!!! i ordered the outfits. i'll take pics when they come in. (hopefully they come by saturday) and i'll post on monday!
im soo happy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts