Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those of you that are either Newbies or didn't get to participate for whatever reason in the secret santa, you have 1 final chance to get enrolled.

We are now taking additional names for those that would like to participate. We DO NOT want to leave anyone out.

If you would like to participate, please send the following to information to Sassy's Mommy in a PM:

-Your Name, Shipping address, and an email address

-Number / Name of Babies and sex of each

-Puppies likes / dislikes

-Wishes / Or things you wish your puppy NOT to receive

-If you want / need clothes, please include measurements / weight

-If your baby has allergies, please let her know what they are

-Anything else you would like to share with your secret santa

**Names will be taken until Sunday, Dec. 04, 2005..... please be sure to PM your info. to Sassy's Mommy**

I will be having surgery on Dec. 06, 2005 and will not be coordinating the newbies.... sorry yall!!! I will not be online on Tues or Wednesday, and possibly not on Thursday.

Just remember, it's the thought that counts. There is no min/max spending limit. Try to be sure to get your gift to your secret santa mailed out so that they will be able to put it under the tree prior to Christmas. A good idea is to have all packages mailed out on or before Dec. 16 if being shipped in the US and earlier if going out of States.

Happy Holidays gang, and have fun secret santa..ing!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Hi Scott,

Thank you so much for the info about Secret Santa. I've alreadt sent the needed info to Sassy's Mommy.

I'm sorry to hear of your upcoming surgery. Having had a few myself, well, I'm just glad it's not me. Sorry, bad joke.

Thanks again,
Carla & Shotzi

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Ok, I have received three additional names so far as of 11:00 a.m. EST Please Malt mommies do not drag your feet if you are wanting to participate this final time around for the Secret Santa. We want everyone who wants to participate to have a chance. HURRY!!!! If you have SM forum friends and contacts that you know want to participate but missed the first name exchange please contact them and tell them this is being offered. Thanks!!!!

Isn't this FUN!!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Im so glad everyone will get to do this.I have wanted to ,but now I dont think it would be fair.I have 3 babies and one isnt all Malt.So I wouldnt want to have only 2 of them get something,it wouldnt be fair to Bailey.And also,being I have 3 ,there are not that many on here that have 3,so it wouldnt be fair for a secret santa :eek: to have to buy for three when they have one or two.Does that make sence?Oh well I guess I wil just enjoy the excitement through all you guys
Man its tough trying to be fair

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im so glad everyone will get to do this.I have wanted to ,but now I dont think it would be fair.I have 3 babies and one isnt all Malt.So I wouldnt want to have only 2 of them get something,it wouldnt be fair to Bailey.And also,being I have 3 ,there are not that many on here that have 3,so it wouldnt be fair for a secret santa :eek: to have to buy for three when they have one or two.Does that make sence?Oh well I guess I wil just enjoy the excitement through all you guys
[/B]

Sure Bailey can participate... wouldn't have it any other way.

Any yes there is a way for you to participate if you can't be matched with 3..... here's how...

you send a gift (for example).. to a person with 2 babies, and to another person with 1 baby, and you will receive a gift from either someone with 3 babies or from one with 2 babies and one with 1 baby. OR you can send gifts to three people with 1 baby each and receive gifts from three people with 3 babies! 2 & 1 is easier though!!

So, get your information out to Sassy's mommy ASAP... please don't miss out.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
[/B]

I Pm'd you....

·
Registered
74 Posts
[/B]

Oh please join. This is going to be fun. Puppy Luv is the same no matter what the breed. All give nose licks the same.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
[/B]

We have people with multiples who have joined, please do not miss out on this opportunity to join in the fun.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I am just refreshing with a new post so that the thread will stay in the new posts status. I want everyone to see it. So for I have only received 5 messages wanting to join in the fun. Come on this is fun, if you want to participate please do not wait until the last minute.

·
Registered
571 Posts
My goodness Scott I am sure glad I found someone who had 3 babies cause if I had to figure out the send to 2 and send to 1 or 1-1-1 it would be more then what my brain could handle today
( I'm home with no voice and a sore thoat) Sure glad though that mine has already been sent because it has a long way to go :lol:

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I got another response in this morning. So I am refreshing the thread again to keep it in the current new topics. Please, please, please, if you know of anyone who might want to join in on this fun contact them and ask them to get their info to me. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Thanks guys,Im in

I was made aware that several ppl. sent pm's to Sassy'smommy about me not being let out of this.I just wanted to Thank all of you that did,that is a perfect example of why I love this place.We have a great group of ppl. here!
And Thank YOU also,Pat! Let the fun shopping fun begin

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Yes, another name in the hat. Come on, lets get everyone involved that wants to participate.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I know that we have had a couple of newbies join the forum in the last couple of days so I am refreshing the thread again to keep it in the current new topics. Please, please, please, if you know of anyone who might want to join in on this fun contact them and ask them to get their info to me. Thanks!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Just refreshing this thread to keep it into the new posts category. I want everyone to have a chance to see it. The cut off is still Sunday so everyone needs to get their info in to me.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Okay, we only have a couple of hours left. Anyone wanting to get in on the final name exchange for Secret Santa needs to get their info into to me quickly.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
The deadline for the secret Santa name exchange is about to expire. You still have about 5 minutes so if you want to participate now is the time to get your info to me.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
We had 8 more people join in the Secret Santa fun and the PM's have all been sent giving each person their Secret Santa name and address. Happy shopping!!!!!

Can't wait for next year's fun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.