Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahh!! I just LOVE the Autumn. Brisk air and all the pretty fall colors! I took a couple of pictures this morning of the hills behind my house...such pretty colors.....

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Carrie, your pictures are just BEEEUTIFUL!!!! I think we live in one of the most GORGEOUS places in the country (since I live near you :D ) . People drive to New England and all over to see the fall leaves but right there in Tioga Center and surrounding area is AS GOOD AS IT GETS!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
wow i need to come visit!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
That's gorgeous!! I would looove to be able to step outside and see that view everyday. New England won't be that great this fall, all the rain has been knocking all the leaves down

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Oh my they are beautiful photos, and I have to say we are so lucky here too as we live opposite a natually wooded cemetary which is so pretty this time of the year. There are old oak trees with leaves changing every day, and maples with red, orange and yellow foliage, it is just so breathtaking, but the shame of it all is the leaves are dropping so fast now, but even so the carpet of colored leaves on the green lawns makes a magic walk and I just love scuffing through them and kicking them as I walk.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Thats gorgeous!! My husband and I took a vacation 3 years ago to New England and it was one of the best vacations we've ever had. The colors were absolutely breathtaking. Your so lucky!! Here in Chino--we don't have much color--

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
WOW, WOW, WOW
I am not saying that i don`t like big cities but i am almost sure that your stress levels are much much lower than mine. With that view from your own backyard, you are very lucky. And thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Fall is my favorite season. Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the cooler weather and beautiful colors of fall.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Originally posted by Carrie@Oct 15 2005, 11:23 AM
Ahh!! I just LOVE the Autumn. Brisk air and all the pretty fall colors! I took a couple of pictures this morning of the hills behind my house...such pretty colors.....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109975
[/QUOTE]

What pretty pictures!!!! I love Autumn too. I am hoping that we will have pretty much the same view in about a week. We are in VA and the leaves are just starting to change. We have a large lot that is heavily wooded around the edges so we usally have a beautiful view. We just dread when all of the leaves fall and it takes forever to get them all off the lawn.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awesome pictures. The pictures are vibrant!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts