Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought one of the Chi's out of the pen today.....she is so friendly and feels right at home. I am in love with her :wub:...ut oh....:unsure:
..And I think she might be going home tonight :huh: The other girl (the smooth coat) is so timid I'm afraid to let her run around because I don't want her to get somewhere where I can't get her. Maybe i'll put a lead on her so she can't get away from me.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
OK -- so Ava's in love with her, Pat's in love with her, Stan loves her -- she must be a KEEPER!!!!

It's so fun watching Ava play -- especially the circles. Secret and Lacie both do the circles -- Tilly doesn't. But Malts are the only breed that I've ever had that do the circle dances. :)

Too cute.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Awww! Ava finally has someone to play with her own size. I think your title should be edited to say, "Ava and her new sister". ;) I loooove seeing my two play like that, except mine aren't quiet when they chase each other...they growl when they wrestle & London barks SO loud when Preston's about to pounce on her. lol

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, gosh, they play beautifully together!!! What a pair ....And they seem to be about the same size..... PERFECTION!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, it's much later now and both chi's are running around.....well they were running around...they are both on my lap now and AVa is upstairs in bed waiting and yelling for me!!!!! :blink:

When Ava is ready for bed.....we must all go to bed!!! But the chi's seem to be a bit of night owls......

Ava is being quite obstinate...I better get up there...talk to you all tomorrow...

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
So cute! Annie does those circles, too! I love it! Sophie does the barking when it's bedtime, but she does let me stay up past 8:00! :)

Linda

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
That was a really cute video, Pat! Ava and Lola seem to be made for each other...:whistle:

Hey, you've already got 4, what's one (or two) more?:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That was sweet! I do think chi's tend to go a little longer than malts or even yorkies.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pat I missed the part about you getting Chi's........are they yours? The black and white one is so cute. Looks like a tiny Border Collie.
No Dee, they're not mine. A friend brought them home from a dog show and found out her mother was rushed to the hospital. So she came right here and i had them for a week. What good little pups, we fell in love with them! But they went home yesterday....:huh:... I miss those crazy pups!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts