Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm late in posting this because I was was away for the weekend, then Ava wasn't feeling well after her spay. BUT! She received a special birthday gift from Aunt Kristina (Moshi Melo) and little Shiloh.

I just love these bowls!! They are pink with black bows on them.
View attachment 89947

Ava knew they were for her right away!
View attachment 89948

Tink also thought they were for him :wacko1::blink:
View attachment 89949

Thank you so much Kristina! You are so very sweet. And I loved hanging out with you and Shiloh at the nationals this year!!!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
So adorable!!:wub: The dishes and Ava (and Tink too).:wub: Auntie Kristina and Shiloh have good taste. I miss them.:huh:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Ava deserves to be spoiled, the gift came at the right time now, I'm so glad she's feeling well.:wub:
what a wonderful gift from Kristina and Shiloh:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
oh, i love them, what a great gift for little Ava!! :wub:
so sweet of Kristina and Shiloh.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
What a pretty gift for Miss Ava! That was so kind of Kristina and Shiloh. I love the Tink photo, he sure is adorable! He just needed to inspect and make sure the bowls are quality assurance controlled Tink style for his darling baby sis.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Oh aren't they the sweetest things...what a wonderful gift. Ava deserves to be treated royally and those bowls sure look royal to me! And Tink is so cute...is he a Silkie?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Awww, the bowls are so adorable! Is the water bowl the kind that helps keep the face dry? If it is, this is the first set I've seen, I love it! Do all your fluffs have separate food and water bowls or do they all share? I think Tink was making sure it was ok for his baby sister, I'm sure he's just like big sis Abbey and was looking out for the lil miss.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMGoodness I have never seen "Tink" before - he is ADORABLE!

Allie
Whoops...really? you've never seen Tinker? hummm...I'll have to put the silly guy in my next siggy picture. :thumbsup: He's not one to enjoy a photo session.

Rocky's And Tink is so cute...is he a Silkie?[/QUOTE said:
Tink is a 6 lb yorkie. I adopted him as an adult when a puppy mill was shut down. No one knows how old he really is, but the vet guesses around 5 to 7 years old. I've had him for 4 years and he still has many "issues" in his head although he's physically very healthy. After all this time he's still afraid of everyone except me. :blink: He is a serious guy and doesn't know how to play or relax (except if he's in my lap):wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh Pat,

Thank G-d that Tink has you, Archie and the girls to protect and look after him. He certainly is adorable. Tink is fortunate to have an out-going guy like Archie around to help him navigate through life.

How sad to think about what those people (greedy bast*rds) do to animals - both physically and emotionally - they should all be jailed, beaten, starved and left in their own feces to rot.

I realize this is not the thread for expressing my feelings on the scums-of-the-earth but, when I hear about abuse on an animal it boils my blood - I can filter most things in life - this is one subject that I will never learn to let-go-of.

Allie

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
These bowls are very beautiful and the size is just perfect for little Ava!

That's very nice and thoughtful of Kristina and Shiloh!

I'm glad sweet Ava is doing better after her surgery!!!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts