Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hawo everybody, it's me Ava, my fwiend Maya came over today...
View attachment 89474

It's her 2nd Birthday too
View attachment 89475

We had dewicious cake to eat - yummy
View attachment 89476

And I wrestled with little Tiki - she's just a widdle kid so I can beat her up.
View attachment 89477

Maya had to pose wid the birthday hat and dwess too
View attachment 89478

Den we gots tired out - too much playing I guess - it's time for my nap now
View attachment 89479

Shhhh........I will talk wid you guys waiter, k?

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Oh Miss Ava it looks like you and Maya had a wonderful Birthday
Party together. That cake looks yummy I hope you shared with
rest of the gang. I love you dress too, you look good in black and
white polka dots. Enjoy your nap.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Love your birthday party pics, Ava!:chili:How many outfits do you have? My, your wardrobe looks better than mine!:huh: Maya is pretty cute, too. I'm glad you girls had a good time. I love the pic of you and Tiki playing together best of all.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Oh, Ava, I didn't know that you and Maya had the same Birthday. Don't you both look adorable!!! And Tiki has grown a lot -- really she has.

The cake looks Yummy!!!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
In the first picture she looks so innocent, then I check the others, LOVE the 4th picture,:HistericalSmiley: way to go Ava:chili: what a beauty:wub: Ava you have a best buddy who is the same size as you, and you share the same birthday, how did that happen?

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isn't that a riot that Ava and Maya have the same birthday? The way everything happened is just so weird.....

Remember when i got the first tiny baby from Bonnie? Then the accident....and she died. Well Elaine also got a tiny baby from her chi breeder. The pup had thrown up and aspirated in her crate and got pnumonia - she died the second day she had her.

Then months later I went back to Bonnie and got Ava at 6 months old and Elaine went back to her breeder and got Maya. Both breeders had been keeping these dogs for show but they weren't growing so they each let them go. So we got our Ava and Maya a week apart from each other and realized then that they were born on the same day!!!

It's almost like everything happened for a reason. :w00t: Kind of scary, but very very cool....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Just when I think that you couldn't possibly get any cuter, Ava...
Your Mom goes and posts adorable pics like those!!!
Love the polka dot party dress!
Looks like she had a fun day with her pal!

Oh wow...just read your above post, Pat.
That is a strange twist of fate.
How sad for you both to lose your pups...

And then how wonderful that you now have Ava and she has Maya.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I can tell Ava is one tough kid. Hahaha! Maya, happy birthday to you as well as Ava (who I wished earlier).

Wooks like a gweat pawty for two wittle wascals. ~Wuv, Cosy

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Ava, you're one cute little birthday girl! You and Maya look adorable!:wub:

Pat, that really is strange in a good way that you and Elaine got your pups the same way, same reasons and they have the same birthday. wow

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Happy Birthday Ava and Maya! Ava, that is so cool that you have a Birthday buddy. I believe it's destiny. :wub: Ava, you look so sweet in your polka dotted dress! I just love that first photo of you!!!! I'm glad you had such a fun and special day with Maya. Both of you are so very precious!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oo wow , how precious can u be ava !! and maya omg how cute , i read ur story and its destiny fate , whatever u want to call it but just goes to show you , god works in mysterious ways ,,.. the girls are both too cute , the wrestling pic hilarious ..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts