Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ava loves her bags, so I guess she's a bag lady.

Here's her newest bag - the one I won on ebay. She really likes it.
View attachment 89138

This one was given to her as a gift from Nanci (PuttiePie). She really likes it.
View attachment 89139

This is the one we bought from April (aprilb). This one is for when we get dressed up and go nice places. She really likes it.
View attachment 89140

And this is her leopard carrier bag, we use it a lot in the winter. She really likes it. And now she has a harness vest to match!
View attachment 89141

And this old thing is from Petsmart from the ferret section. And I must say....as much as she LOVES all her bags, this is still her favorite.
View attachment 89142

Oh, we have more - like the adorable Juicy bag that we won in the raffle last year - for some reason I don't have a recent picture of her in that one! I had it out, but forgot to snap a pic when she was in it!! And then she has a few others good for airline travel. I tell her they're all her's but Archie and Abbey actually have a few of their own.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Love little pretty Ava in her bags. Isn't it funny, that the oldest bag from the ferret section is still her favorite?

Do the rest of your crew love their bags like she does?

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
So cute Pat! I don't think I will ever get over how tiny she is - she's like a little rag doll! ADORABLE! I love Archie sniffing the bag - almost like he is saying, "Mom don't forget to take me too!"

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sweet little Ava. How lucky can a girl get? I got to see her sleeping in her Mommy's arms last week, just like a little baby doll. Makes your heart swoon.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
OMG, Ava is too darling for words!!

Ava, ask your mom to put you in a bag and drive you to the city!! Auntie Sophia wants to kiss you on that cute little nose of yours!!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again...a a girl can never have enough bags! So, does Ava have her own walk in closet yet to store and display all her sassy bags?

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
OMG, Ava is too darling for words!!

Ava, ask your mom to put you in a bag and drive you to the city!! Auntie Sophia wants to kiss you on that cute little nose of yours!!
I agree Sophia. I think we have to talk Pat into making a trip to the city!
Bag lady, indeed. :smrofl::smrofl: cutest bag lady I've ever seen.:wub::wub: She looks like she has one for every day of the week -- traveling in style:thumbsup:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Ava is such a little sweetheart in her (bags)!:wub:

Pat, I'm looking for a new bag for Effie. I want a bag that has more stable sides and outside pockets for me so I don't have to carry a purse too.

Can you think of any that would fit the bill?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again...a a girl can never have enough bags!
Absolutely! Piper's is like your 2nd one, Pat, only it's red. I've been hunting for a "fancy" one, but I'm too cheap. :HistericalSmiley:plus honestly, who knows how big she'll be. Trying to wait a lil.

I write a weekly news column, so Piper has starred in it--talked about vehicle safety and how, as the safety columnist, I couldn't let her ride on my lap or shoulder. So now I buckle her carrier in the back. (with her in it, I mean :thumbsup: )

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
She looks one heck of a lot nicer than the ones around here ;)

What a little sweetie. She looks awfully cute with her new haircut too.

Lola seems to like bags too, but if I take her out in one and she isn't on all four legs she isn't a happy camper. She walks, I carry the bag..... then when we get to our destination she likes to jump in the back on patios and such.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
ava is adorabe , and yeah a girl can never have enough bags , and u should def put her in her bag n come to the city so dolce can meet her ..

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
now that's one hottie bag lady :aktion033::aktion033:it looks like she is quite the traveller :chili: Mommy sure loves to bring her along . .I know I would . . .btw, I am so loving Ava's new cut - its that "korean" cut I lately have been seeing and am loving it . .I bet the grooming is close to NOTHING :aktion033: Give that beauty a big hug from me please:wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh my word, that is the cutest bag lady I have ever seen!!!:HistericalSmiley:The newest one looks like she has a lot of room to see out and that is great!! She looks so adorable looking at you in it~~~I did not realize how small she was but you can really tell in that one!!! I love it~~~~:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ava is such a little dog in her (bags)!:wub:

Pat, I'm looking for a new bag for Effie. I want a bag that has more stable sides and outside pockets for me so I don't have to carry a purse too.

Can you think of any that would fit the bill?

I don't have one of those either. Maybe the Bo Quigley (or something like that) :blush:.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Ava is adorable in EVERY picture....she is so photogenic!!!! All her bags are so perfect for her! Ava MAKES every bag look so fashionable!

I think the second blue one might be one we have to add for our little Romeo...he is not dig gin all the pink bags and beds we have....

wet kisses to Ava!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Awwwe! Could Ava get any sweeter? :wub:
I am loving that haircut on her.

Ava might think: "Those aren't bags! Those are my mini houses!!!" :p

·
Registered
598 Posts
Ava looks adorable in her bags! I love to collect bags,too-but Cocotini doesn't like being in them. I'm hoping my little Maltese puppy will like them better.

As far as bags with more outside pockets- have you looked at Celltei bags. I have three of their bags and they are beautiful. They will also custom make any size or color combination for you. Angie at Celltei is great. They will put more pockets on the outside if the bag doesn't have enough for you,adjust length,width, basically whatever you want!
They just recently moved all their production to Brooklyn, so I think their custom turn around time is better,too. I have 2 of their tote-o-pets which I like a lot.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ava looks adorable in her bags! I love to collect bags,too-but Cocotini doesn't like being in them. I'm hoping my little Maltese puppy will like them better.

As far as bags with more outside pockets- have you looked at Celltei bags. I have three of their bags and they are beautiful. They will also custom make any size or color combination for you. Angie at Celltei is great. They will put more pockets on the outside if the bag doesn't have enough for you,adjust length,width, basically whatever you want!
They just recently moved all their production to Brooklyn, so I think their custom turn around time is better,too. I have 2 of their tote-o-pets which I like a lot.

hummm....sounds interesting.....maybe I should look them up on line....:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts