Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry, it was bath day for the kids today.....and Ava was looking too cute not to take a picture or two...
View attachment 90540

I know I'm too cute so I'm gonna lay down and be a total Diva!
View attachment 90541

Abbey, you look like a rag-a-muffin!! (I let Abbey go for a few hours without a top knot in and she was too embarrassed to look at the camera :blush:
View attachment 90542

That's it, nothing exciting, just me being cute :innocent:
View attachment 90543

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
The second picture is just to adorable of Miss Ava. As for Miss Abbey no
reason to be shy just because your hairs not done, your still a cutie.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:Oh Pat. I can't stand it. Little Ms Ava is the cutest diva in the world. I thought I loved the first shot and then saw the second. KILLER CUTE :wub::wub: I don't know how you don't hug her to pieces.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my....I can't tell you how this tiny girl has worked her way right into my heart. I am totally in love with her. :wub: Everyone we meet on the street says she looks like a wind up toy....it's the hair cut....I swear it's the hair cut, I can see that widdle face now...and I kiss her all the time.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh my....I can't tell you how this tiny girl has worked her way right into my heart. I am totally in love with her. :wub: Everyone we meet on the street says she looks like a wind up toy....it's the hair cut....I swear it's the hair cut, I can see that widdle face now...and I kiss her all the time.
I would get nothing accomplished with that fluff around - she is amazing - I sent her something today in the mail - I hope it fits - she's a peanut!

~Allie

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh my, Ava has the vapors!!!:tender: In the south, that means she is just too cute for words and she flutters those little eyelashes and sighs!!!:wub: She is a little dollbaby and her Mommy loves her so much!!:happy:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Pat, ******faint at the cuteness******

Pat, 2nd picture, COMPLETELY PASS OUT FROM THE CUTENESS :)

Oh what a wittle doll.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Too cutesy wootsy tootsy! How's that for darling!
Abbey, you look bootiful too, under your mantle of hair.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ava is just too darling. I love her haircut. Abbey don't be shy sweetie, you are adorable with or without your hair done.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Pat she is a doll (in the maltese language its the word PUPA (doll) I cant call Max that since he is a boy but I call him the devil....lol but I won't show you that word...lol

A maltese with a maltese Lyn and Max

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What a little cutie! I loved her haircut so much I tried to give Terra the same 'do...but I think your groomer did a much better job. :D

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I don't think Ava is cute at all. :thmbdn: She is absolutely gorgeous, adorable, precious, and sweet!!:tender::tender::tender: I could kiss her all day long!:smootch::smootch::smootch::wub:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Pat, don't you ever apologize for posting pics of our little cover girl!!

What a stunning widdle face!!! Oh, I just love our gorgeous little Ava baby! Abbie's a cutie too!!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
She's even more adorable,if that's possible,every day. My Rylee is trimmed down in the face and I just love how he looks. I can see his big sweet eyes now. I haven't gotten brave enough to trim him down,but even w/ his face trimmed he looks even tinier.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts