Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
awww, here's my girl in one of the dresses we got from (SicilianRose) Debbie & Daisy - it'll be perfect for the fall. I love the colors!
View attachment 87315

and this Lady Bug dress is the other one we got from Debbie. I love it!
View attachment 87316

and here it is again, couldn't decide which picture to use :blush:
View attachment 87317

Hopefully she won't be pouting for long....actually she's getting better keeping the dresses on.... and not trying to bite at them!:w00t:
View attachment 87318

Ava LOVES Archie, he's her hero :wub:
View attachment 87314

that's it for now....stay tuned....well...not today, but soon :thumbsup:

Have a great day!!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg what a pretty little fluff , ava looks beautiful and oo wow she is teeny next to archie , i loooove the dresses , i want a girl !!!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Oh I've been waiting for this for a while now!! Gorgeous dresses and a little beauty queen modeling them. Love the photos too much!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just LOVE Ava! She's the cutest thing! Please post more! :D

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I love her new cut! She looks so darling! I think I am in love with her fall dress! The colors are perfect!!! Can't wait for more pix!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
She looks so beautiful in her new cut and so classy in her new clothes, Pat. Ava looks so much like a few other Angels I know with her new doo! Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Ava - you look like such a girlie girl with your beautiful dresses. :wub::wub:A beautiful little princess who can now wear the clothes that befit royalty (thanks to Debbie and Daisy) because of that cuter than cute cut. You work it, Ava!!!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
she is ADORABLE!! Love her in the new dresses! Are you breathing a sigh of relief or what, now that you don't have to worry about her coat?

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
There's maltese next topmodel!!! Ava is so adorable in her new dresses! I like her modeling!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
So sweet!!! I know what you mean about biting the clothes. The first dress I ever put on Cosy she bit a hole in, which wouldn't have been half as tragic had I not spent a fortune on it. I won't do that again!
She still bites at rhinestones. No glitz for her!
Ava will get use to the beautiful clothes. She's such a
doll. :)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
awww, here's my girl in one of the dresses we got from (SicilianRose) Debbie & Daisy - it'll be perfect for the fall. I love the colors!
View attachment 87315

and this Lady Bug dress is the other one we got from Debbie. I love it!
View attachment 87316

and here it is again, couldn't decide which picture to use :blush:
View attachment 87317

Hopefully she won't be pouting for long....actually she's getting better keeping the dresses on.... and not trying to bite at them!:w00t:
View attachment 87318

Ava LOVES Archie, he's her hero :wub:
View attachment 87314

that's it for now....stay tuned....well...not today, but soon :thumbsup:

Have a great day!!!!
She's so cute in her new haircut... new dresses are so pretty - love the big bows. And the shot of her and Archie was just precious :):wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
What pretty dresses on darling Ava!
You must be having a ball dressing her, with her new haircut.
She is so precious!
I like the pic of her cuddled with Archie!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts