Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lynn and Secret!!! (Lacie's mom) You are much too generous, I can't believe you sent all these beautiful outfits to Ava!!! She's going to pass Abbey soon in the amount of clothes she has!!! :chili:

Look at all these adorable clothes!!
View attachment 90796

I love this formal gown, now we need a formal occasion :thumbsup:
View attachment 90801

This is the cutest little dress. And it seems very comfortable on her.
View attachment 90797 View attachment 90798

This cute little Tee has a cocktail glass on the back and says "Socialite"
View attachment 90799 View attachment 90800

I didn't want to overwhelm the girl with so many changes, so I'll try the rest on tomorrow.....

Thank you so much Lynn. You are a special person! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Secret knew that they would fit Ava much better than they fit her. These are XXS and Secret is better in an XS most of the time. She could fit into them, but they looked "short" on her.

Ava -- you're a doll baby and I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad that they fit you. The pink formal one is my favor too, but I see you using the t-shirt dresses more often. LOL

Now I couldn't resist sending the yellow "love life" dress as it reminds me of Pat's "life is good" saying. :)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Wow! :w00t:
Mom & Daughter can share clothes! :thumbsup:
How sweet of Secret to send those gifts to Ava.
What gorgeous outfits!
Ava must be so much fun to dress.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh wow.......that is so sweet of Lynn and Mommy!!! Now Ava, you can attend a very formal wedding!!! All of the clothes are adorable...and Ava looks like the belle of the ball!!!:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Pat - WOW.:chili::chili: What a wardrobe you just inherited. It's just so sweet that mom and daughter are sharing wardrobes and no jealousy either:) Lynn - what a wonderful gift to Pat and Ava. I can't believe what itty bitties you both have. Tyler's tipped the 5lb scale now -- he's about 5.3 so I his XXS and XS days are behind him unless he holds his breath.:HistericalSmiley: I love that pink dress. I think you have to get invited to a wedding this spring.:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Actually I had purchased these when I thought I was getting Spirit about a year ago. She was going to be about Ava's size. Unfortunately the timing didn't work out, and the clothes have been laying here ever since.

Over the weekend, I tried all of the itty bitty clothes on Secret, and we decided that these would be better for a fluff that was a little smaller. Of course, hardly any fluff on SM is much smaller than Secret who weighs just under 4 lbs. But, then, of course, Secret thought of her daughter, Ava and knew that Ava would be able to wear the clothes.

All of the clothes fit Secret around the neck. Some were a little tight around the chest (Ava's chest is 10 and Secret's is 11 1/2), but it was the length that concerned us. Secret is 8 1/2 in length and Ava is only 6 1/2, so we were sure these would work out better for her.

So off they went in the mail. Better than having them just lay around our house in the armoire. We know that Ava would look adorable in them. Of course, Ava always looks adorable. :)

And, that picture of Ava in the pink dress (1st pic) is a dead ringer for her mom, Secret. :)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I have tears steaming down my (once made-up) face. Tears of joy, for Ava, and Secret, Lynn and Pat - that you have come together in friendship and bonded because of fluffs - to me, friendship is the ultimate gift in life, nothing compares to a true friend, as far as I’m concerned.

"To have and to hold" - I have always attributed that saying to my friends, not my spouse. That may sound weird, but to have the capacity to be able to maintain and value friends, takes a great deal of understanding, love and compromise - yet friendships yield endless amounts of happiness and joy.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Super cute clothes! I always forget how tiny Ava really is..but in the photo of the yellow dress, I can really see it. Ava got spoiled like a true beauty queen starlet by Lynn!! Very sweet.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That's a whole wardrobe of beautiful things! That was so sweet of Lynn and I'm sure Ava is loving all these new cloths.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Just gorgeous! How very sweet of Lynn Ava's mommy! :wub: I can't wait to see what Ava gets for Christmas!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Woah wait. What did I miss here? Secret is Ava's Mommy?!?! How did I miss this important information!?!?!?!

What a great package of clothes for sweet Ava. Lynn....the outfits are beautiful!!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Woah wait. What did I miss here? Secret is Ava's Mommy?!?! How did I miss this important information!?!?!?!

What a great package of clothes for sweet Ava. Lynn....the outfits are beautiful!!!!!

Yep....Secret is Ava's real mom!!! We're hoping to take both girls to the nationals this year so they can see each other again!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts