Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went out for dinner last night and when we arrived back home....Santa had been to our home and left a special package on the front step. Yep, it was Ava's Secret Santa gift!! :chili:

I've been playing around with IPhoto on my mac lap top and created a slide show....it's taken me most of the day trying off and on again to figure out how to post it. ...so I sure hope it works.

I want to thank our Secret Santa (Sophiesmom) Diane and Snowy for the wonderful gifts!! All I can say is "Life is good"! :thumbsup:

...ok, let's try this thing....fingers crossed....

http://vid6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/patsypics/Flagged 2-SD 480p.mp4

·
Super Moderator
9,644 Posts
Great reveal. i loved the cat did it jumper. Very, very cute. You did a great job with i photo.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
What a great reveal! Little Ava looked so cute in her PJs! , and I loved the Charlie Brown music .

·
Premium Member
24,149 Posts
Great gifts, Ava your just to cute:wub: I love the shirt, yes Ava I'm sure the cat did it:innocent::wub: love the video:chili:

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas Pat

Great gifts Diane

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Ava -- Santa must have thought you were a really good girl. :) Love the jammies and all the other goodies. What a great buddy in Snowy (with Awntie Diane's help).

Carol -- did you guess correctly who Ava's buddy was?

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
You did a great job on Ava's reveal, Pat. Diane and Snowy did a great job on choosing pressies for the Princess. :wub:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts