Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 92412

Evidently, Ava was a VERY good girl this year!!! Santa was OVERLY generous with her....!!!!!

1st of all this GIGANTIC box came....and the kids favorite person delivered it!!!...yes....the UPS man himself!!!!!!!!!:chili:

oh my gosh....where to start!!??????:w00t: so many gifts!!
View attachment 92413

Like this BEAUTIFUL hand painted ornament....
View attachment 92414

isn't it gorgeous! :wub:
View attachment 92415

Then Ava opened this "cuddle cup" bed and immediately disappeared into it!! She had a ball investigating every inch of it :HistericalSmiley:
View attachment 92416

And bath day will have her looking and smelling just perfect!! ....and a madden brush tooooo!!! :thumbsup: woohoo!!
View attachment 92417

Ava is sporting her new fashionista coat dress sitting in her new bed with the new matching blanket!!!! OMG! What a spoiled BRAT!!! :innocent:
View attachment 92418

And toys that Abbey and Tink snatched up right away :blush:...Ava doesn't mind sharing....
View attachment 92419

And now Miss Ava has something she wants to say....

Thank you, mommy. (yes, Ava and Secret had each other this year) :wub::wub:....some things are just priceless.....everything else can be bought with American Express. :HistericalSmiley:

Wuv you, mommy.
View attachment 92420

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:smcry: Okay, first Lynn and Secret and now you and Ava. I'm blubbering here. There's something so touching about mom and daughter being each other's Secret Santa's that is turning me to mush. Ava - your mom sure knows how to spoil her daughter. That ornament is just perfect -- it looks just like Ava. :wub: And how lucky to have a cuddle cup bed:) You'll be super clean with your new supplies and look at that bed and blanket.:thumbsup: Wow!! I guess you can let the rest of the gang have your toys. Lynn, a great SS potpourri.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I hope you liked the gifts. Now don't let Archie have all of the Buddy Biscuits. LOL

Now Ava and Secret have even more things that are alike. They both have the same bed, blanket and the same cuddle cup bed. I think Ava may have been able to smell her mom on the cuddle cupbed as she was playing with the fabric before I made the beds. :)

And -- of course, the same Maden Brush.

The toys were for Abbey and Tink or Archie as I know that they were way too big for Miss Ava and also that she doesn't care much for toys either. Like Mother -- like Daughter.

So Ava sent Secret some of her favorite things and Secret sent Ava some of her favs. Aren't they both just precious!!!!

Can't wait for the reunion at Nationals this year.

(BTW -- hope you like the ornament -- I painted it.)

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Wow! I am so impressed with your painting Lynn! it's just beautiful. Ava saying thank you to her mommy is just precious. Lovely gifts and you even made the beds.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Lynn, I have to tell you that was such a beautiful ornament and when I saw you painted it yourself I was AMAZED! I was ready to go out and buy one after asking you where you found it. What beautiful gifts...I also didn't know Ava and Secret were mother and daughter. Which one is Mommy and which is daughter? I would say Secret is Mommy if I were guessing. Love the bed, everything!!!

I hope you liked the gifts. Now don't let Archie have all of the Buddy Biscuits. LOL

Now Ava and Secret have even more things that are alike. They both have the same bed, blanket and the same cuddle cup bed. I think Ava may have been able to smell her mom on the cuddle cupbed as she was playing with the fabric before I made the beds. :)

And -- of course, the same Maden Brush.

The toys were for Abbey and Tink or Archie as I know that they were way too big for Miss Ava and also that she doesn't care much for toys either. Like Mother -- like Daughter.

So Ava sent Secret some of her favorite things and Secret sent Ava some of her favs. Aren't they both just precious!!!!

Can't wait for the reunion at Nationals this year.

(BTW -- hope you like the ornament -- I painted it.)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I LOVE the ornament! Can't believe how talented you are!!!! Everything was wonderful....this was Ava's first outfit with sleeves in it....she looked so funny trying to walk in it!!! But it's gorgeous and she wore it on her walk today.

This has been such a fun year....

I hope Secret likes the bag as much as Ava does. It just seems to fit them perfectly. They can sit up or lay down.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Oh Pat, that Ava of yours is a knock out! :wub::wub:I love love love all the wonderful gifts...the gorgeous ornament, the cuddle up bed, the coat dress, the blanket, so many more fantastic gifts...we are all so blessed with good SS's and friends.:wub: :)

View attachment 92412

Evidently, Ava was a VERY good girl this year!!! Santa was OVERLY generous with her....!!!!!

1st of all this GIGANTIC box came....and the kids favorite person delivered it!!!...yes....the UPS man himself!!!!!!!!!:chili:

oh my gosh....where to start!!??????:w00t: so many gifts!!
View attachment 92413

Like this BEAUTIFUL hand painted ornament....
View attachment 92414

isn't it gorgeous! :wub:
View attachment 92415

Then Ava opened this "cuddle cup" bed and immediately disappeared into it!! She had a ball investigating every inch of it :HistericalSmiley:
View attachment 92416

And bath day will have her looking and smelling just perfect!! ....and a madden brush tooooo!!! :thumbsup: woohoo!!
View attachment 92417

Ava is sporting her new fashionista coat dress sitting in her new bed with the new matching blanket!!!! OMG! What a spoiled BRAT!!! :innocent:
View attachment 92418

And toys that Abbey and Tink snatched up right away :blush:...Ava doesn't mind sharing....
View attachment 92419

And now Miss Ava has something she wants to say....

Thank you, mommy. (yes, Ava and Secret had each other this year) :wub::wub:....some things are just priceless.....everything else can be bought with American Express. :HistericalSmiley:

Wuv you, mommy.
View attachment 92420

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
That is just wonderful.......I was a little confused that she was thanking Mommy and I thought, "Did Pat buy those things?" Then it dawned on me, it was her real Mommy! That is just way too cute!! Mommy was so good to baby this year~~~~The ornament was gorgeous and I did not know that Lynn was such a great artist!!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Holy moly!! What a wonderful assortment of gifts for little Miss Ava!!! She is one lucky little girl and she looks absolutely precious in her little dress! I just want to pick her up and kiss her!! :wub:

Lynn, OMG!!! That ornament is simply gorgeous!! I am so impressed with your talent! I was also going to ask where you bought it and then my jaw hit the floor when I read that you painted it yourself!!! And, did I read that correctly that you MADE the bed?? Wow! It is absolutely adorable!!! I think you need to open up a boutique and start selling this stuff!!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
OH WOW!!! I am BLOWN away by all those presents, especially the GORGEOUS ornament Lynn painted. It really is BEAUTIFUL Lynn! And how precious that Ava and Secret were each other's SS!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Ava hit the SS lottery. That's some nice gifts!!:thumbsup:
I can't get over that ornament! I was going to ask where you found it too. Lynn, you should take orders for those and put me on top of the list. I'm impressed! Great job on the beds too. You have a lot of talent!
Pat, Ava looks adorable as always!! Love her in her new coat!:wub:
Good job Lynn and Secret! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
like the others I am BLOWN AWAY that you painted that ornament! I too was going to ask where you had found it and if they had it in blue! Lynn you are so talented!!

Ava - what a great bunch of gifts you received from your mommy! It appears that she felt you were a very good girl this year!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
WOW!! What fabulous gifts and that is just so sweet that her birth mommy was her SS!!! The ornament is amazing!!!!!! Lynn's work looks like a pro to me.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Aww that's so cute that mommy and daughter had each other! Ava's mommy and grandma sure did a great job! Lynn I knew you were a talented seamstress but I also had no idea you painted too! That ornament is amazing!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
momma knows how to spoil her baby girl:wub: I loved every gift given, each had a special meaning, Lynn the ornament is beautiful, you outdid yourself girlfriend:aktion033:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Pat, Ava IS a spoiled baby! I love all of the gifts!!!

And Lynn, I knew you were talented, buy my goodness, the ornament, the hand-painted brush, the bed...I am just amazed!!! Do you have a pattern I could buy for that bed? It seems like the perfect thing for Terra. I just cannot believe the time and effort you put into all of those handmade gifts. They are so special....as are you Miss Lynn!!

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
My goodness Miss Ava sure did hit the jackpot. Did you make Ava's dress too Lynn? All of Ava's gifts are just beautiful. Isn't it great that Mommy and daughter had each other! You are one talented lady Lynn. That ornament is gorgeous.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts