Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you have patience with me, I'm trying to learn how to do these slide shows...

well....here it is...

Thank you Auntie Jane and Emy....I wuv you!

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Awe-I loved it!!! That charm is beautiful and so "Ava-like". :HistericalSmiley:Emy really spoiled her pal, Ava.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
What perfect gifts for our "Little Princess" Ava. :wub::wub: Love the bling and I know Ava (and the gang) loved her treats. Jane and Emy -- great choices. :chili::chili:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
You did a great job on the video! Ava is such a gorgeous little girl and she'll look great with her bling! ;)

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I tell you that Jane & Emy know how to pick out the perfect gifts don't they? And how adorable is that little Ava??? And so nice of her to share. :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awe-I loved it!!! That charm is beautiful and so "Ava-like". :HistericalSmiley:Emy really spoiled her pal, Ava.:wub:
Yep, Ava has been going through her harnesses to find just the right one to put her princess crown on...

What perfect gifts for our "Little Princess" Ava. :wub::wub: Love the bling and I know Ava (and the gang) loved her treats. Jane and Emy -- great choices. :chili::chili:
The treats are nearly gone now...:blush:....piggy's!

You did a great job on the video! Ava is such a gorgeous little girl and she'll look great with her bling! ;)
Thanks, it felt like to took hours to make that short little video!!! The little crown will look great on one of her harness vests!!!

Great job on the slide show, Pat!!

Ava is so adorable - she had a wonderful Valentines present from Emy! :)
Thanks Orla. I'll get the hang of it soon. Ava and Emy say "Girls Rule"!

I tell you that Jane & Emy know how to pick out the perfect gifts don't they? And how adorable is that little Ava??? And so nice of her to share. :wub:
Well she wasn't really excited to share, but the kids are kind of pushy :innocent: And yep, Jane and Emy are the bestest at picking out gifts!

How sweet. Ava is a true princess and her special Valentine's Day friend (Emy) certainly recognizes it. :)
Girlfriends are the best! And Emy and Ava know it so well!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
awww ava !! u are such a cute girl ... and emy was such a great valentine buddy , love her charm n those cookies look pretty tasty .

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
How sweet were those little gifts? I loved the slideshow, and the princess crown is perfect for Ava! Those cookies are too cute...I've never seen such colorful ones for doggies before! Ava must be pretty special! ;)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
We're so glad Ava's package made it alright and that she liked her charm and treats. Emy insisted on the princess package, she said princesses have to stick together. :thumbsup:
Hugs, kisses and Happy Valentine Day from all of us to all of you. :wub:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts