Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Just purchased many bows from the DivaDogBowtique - Awesome bows! Just an FYI!
Ah ha!! So you decided to give bows a try. I remember in your post in Marj's (LadysMom) thread that you were hesitant to purchase since the bows got pulled out. Hope these stay put!! :thumbsup:

We're loyal M'Lady's Dog Bows fans around here. I have bows from years ago that still look like new.

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
I've only really put Marj's bows on Milo (apart from a few show bows that I got from a European seller). I agree with Sher - Marj's bows are great - stay in perfect condition and are the cheapest I have found.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actaully, I thought Marj - was pretty clear that she knew of a bow-maker that sprayed her bows with bitter apple - I assumed that she didn't spray hers, thus, they couldn't be sprayed.

Hence, the bows from divadogbows - I'm going to give them a try, variety, is a good thing.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I have bows from various vendors and love all of them -- BUT, I must say that Marj's bows are my favorites. Her quality is wonderful but most of all I love her creativity. She has great imagination and has made me soooooooooooooo many bows to match specific outfits.

But again, I have great bows from lots of others too. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Actaully, I thought Marj - was pretty clear that she knew of a bow-maker that sprayed her bows with bitter apple - I assumed that she didn't spray hers, thus, they couldn't be sprayed.

Hence, the bows from divadogbows - I'm going to give them a try, variety, is a good thing.
Oh, I took her comment to mean that the idea of Bitter Apple was not far fetched .. that someone is doing it. It's so hard to interpret the written word sometimes! And maybe it is I who misinterpreted!:huh:

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Oh, I took her comment to mean that the idea of Bitter Apple was not far fetched .. that someone is doing it. It's so hard to interpret the written word sometimes! And maybe it is I who misinterpreted!:huh:
I thought that aswell.

But I agree thats its very easy to misunderstand someone online :blush:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts