Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure many of you have already seen this, but it just brings a smile to my face! And she was a shelter dog!!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I haven't seen that specific dog before, but it was so cute when she lifted up her back legs!! lol I also loved when she was laying down and crossed her front paws back and forth...so adorable!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
What a riot.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I'd be the one falling over the dog. I loved when the dog was scooching backwards. I can't even get Tyler to give me his paw.:w00t:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Awesome. thanks for sharing. I had not seen it before. Now I have alot of hard work for Myah and me to get her dancing. LOL

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
My favorite was the 'we stick together like glue' part where she wrapped her legs around the lady's leg *melt* What a lucky dog to go from a shelter to a woman who would work with her and bring her to that level...heart melting for sure :) *big happy sigh* Thank you So Much for sharing that clip... :)

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
That was so heartwarming ,especially since she was a shelter dog. They really are tops,we had many shelter dogs for years and loved every one of them.

·
Registered
842 Posts
:blink: :blink: :blink: OH...MY...GOOOOOD!!!!

And I can't even get Nelson to sit and stay....

*sulking away from the thread now...* :HistericalSmiley: How do people do this? How do you teach a dog this, let alone it knows multiple dances?!? And she wants to do something NEW next time. Goodness. I feel like this was maybe a professional dancer or something in a previous life that came back as a dog or something. That is AMAZING!!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
this is my first time watching this video, I'm amazed!! thanks for sharing :D
One of my classmates was a production assistant of this family film called "Doggie Boogie," it's about dancing dogs too :D She always had interesting behind the scene stories to share :p
Doggie Boogie - Get Your Grrr On!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts