·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are SO good and so easy to make!

Hot Antipasto Squares

• 2 packages (8 rolls each) Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
• ¼ lb. Baked Ham (thinly sliced)
• ¼ lb. Imported Swiss Cheese (thinly sliced)
• ¼ lb. Genoa Salami (thinly sliced)
• ¼ lb. Provolone Cheese (thinly sliced)
• ¼ lb. Pepperoni (thinly sliced)
• 1 12 oz. jar of Sweet Roasted Peppers (strained)
• 8 oz. shredded Mozzarella Cheese
• 3 eggs
• Grated Parmesan Cheese (Less than ¼ cup)

Lightly grease a 9X13 pan. Place peppers in colander to drain. Unfold 1 package of rolls and place them in the bottom of the pan. Pinch holes together so that the dough looks (more or less) like one solid piece.

Top with one layer of (in the following order):
• Ham
• Swiss cheese
• Salami
• Provolone
• Pepperoni
• Sweet Roasted Peppers
• Shredded Mozzarella

Set aside.

In a small bowl slightly beat the 3 eggs, add the parmesan cheese. Spoon 2/3 of egg mixture over mozzarella.

Open second package of rolls and place on top. Pinch all the perforations together to eliminate holes. Brush with remaining egg mixture. Completely cover the top of the pan with foil.

Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.

Check to make sure the edges do not brown too much. If they are browning too much, make a “collar” of foil and put around the edge of the pan about 1-2 inches, leaving the middle exposed to the heat. Return to over another 20 minutes.

Remove from the oven. Cool awhile before cutting. Serve warm, cold, or reheated.

They freeze beautifully and keep well, but make sure you cut them before freezing. I (whoever wrote this recipe) freeze packages of 8 and just pop as many as I need on a cookie sheet in the over to warm them. Warm at 300° - you won’t be able to separate them until the oven has partially defrosted them.

You should get about 48 squares.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
lexi......you dont have to post any recipes. just come over to california...and you can soo cook for me.
and for the rest of my family.
that would be sooo much fun!!!!

im hungry

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thanks your timing could not have been better, we are having out of town guests this weekend and she is an amazing cook so I never know what to make and these sound yummmy----

1 - 5 of 5 Posts