Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please remember B&B in your prayers, she will be having surgery tomorrow morning, we took her in to the vet a few weeks ago, one of her nipples had turned black and is much bigger then the others, the vet felt we should be on the safe side and have it removed. B&B is 11 1/2 and very healthy but it's big worry at her age to be put under. Thanks for your prayers and good thoughts, I'll keep you updated

woops I thought tomorrow was the 1st, lol B&B will have her surgery on the 1st

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
:prayer: Paula i will definitely keep B&B in my prayers and her mommy too. I know it's so hard to have these little ones go under. Give B&B kisses from her Auntie Debbie.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Buttons & Bows, Good luck with your surgery!
I pray the everything goes well and you recover to your full self!

:flowers: Get better soon!

·
Premium Member
24,021 Posts
Paula - even though Buttons and Bows won't have her surgery until Wednesday I'll just start praying now :wub::wub: Hope she does well and gets home to her mom and sister quickly after her surgery. :grouphug:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Your precious little Buttons & Bows is in my thoughts and prayer. Please let us know the outcome. I know it's hard but don't you worry to much
Paula, she's in good hands.

·
Registered
268 Posts
We wish Buttons & Bows a safe surgery and a quick recovery.

We know it's hard to deal with a pup having surgery. They are so helpless, you just want to make their fear and pain go away.

However, these little pups have big hearts and they find a way to recover and get strong again.

1 - 20 of 198 Posts