Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's on May 5, but we still need to prepare for the very first birthday! I need some suggestions.

-Should the little party be on the actual day or the weekend after it?

-Should it be at the house or at a park? We might invite another dog or two.

-Any other advice?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i think you should find out when everyone is available...and decide which fits in their schedule.

and if you want it at your house...thats totally cool! a park is fun because you can play fetch and run around and be crazy!

but whats the weather like? and how is tyler with other dogs....if he's territorial--it might be best at a park.

i cant wait to see pics!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D Ya I'll take pics hopefully the good camera gets fixed on time too!

Right now the wheather is kinda rainy but I'm not sure if it'll be like that in May. Do you think dogs would get along in the house if they met outside before?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Cappy, if the dogs all know one another and get along I would think the house would be ok as long as Tyler won't be upset that another dog was at "his house". Also, there are a few really great receipes for birthday cakes that you might want to try out!! I hope Tyler has a great Birthday, take lots of pictures for us!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yah, we were planning on making a plain cake, with no frosting or anything on it, just a regular cake, with some doggy toppings on it. That okay?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Cappy@Mar 24 2005, 08:32 PM
Oh yah, we were planning on making a plain cake, with no frosting or anything on it, just a regular cake, with some doggy toppings on it. That okay?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46141
[/QUOTE]

It would probably have sugar in it... right? If so, I would only give him a teeny tiny bite.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Cappy--That's great to have a bday party! I believe someone posted a cake recipe on here. I think Caesar's mom did. Go check out the recipe section! Can't wait to see pictures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts