its simple....you put it in your signature box. you use the img button and a pop up window appears and you enter the url of where the pic is at. and thats it! if it is a picture in ur gallery rt click on the picture and view the properties to see the url
1. Go to "My Controls" at the top of the page. And it will take you to a page that has a nav bar on the left. The third category is "Personal Profile" and the 2nd item is "Edit Signature". Click on Edit Signature.
2. This will take you to a large input box where you can input the URL where your photo can be found. To do that.....at the top of that area are formatting choices; click "IMG".
3. When the pop-up box opens at the top, left, put in the URL of your image. The image URL will then appear in the large box mentioned previously and it should have the tag before and after the image URL.
4. Once it is there you can add verbiage as in a regular post if you want to.
5. Then click "Update my signature" and you're done!
I hope this makes sense!! [img]http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif