Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone please tell me if it is normal for a maltese to have 6 puppies her first liter

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
no one really knows. i love d&m thinks it depends on the size of the dog. if your puppies are healthy....then good for you! thats all that should really matter. some malts get pregnant and only have one puppy. i had dogs that were mixes--and they had 9 puppies (the parents were 35lbs each though). hopefully your boss has homes for all the pups! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
That sounds like a lot. How much does your dog weigh?

You might want to try a maltese book. Usually they have a section on breeding your maltese.

Kristy

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I HAVE BOOKS AND THEY BOTH SAY 1-4. SHE WIEGHS 7-71/2 LBS AND THE MALE IS 5LBS. THEY ARE ALL HEALTHY

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes it's normal !

my Daisy had six, but sadly she lost two they were very tiny. but the other four did very well.

Good Luck :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I AM TRYING TO GET A PIC UPLOADED. THEY ARE 1 WEEK OLD IN THIS ONE
new picture they are 3 weeks old in this one, and my grandson josh is 14 months old

·
Registered
161 Posts
For some reason I do not see the babies on your post. When I try to go to your Gallery, it says I do not have permission to see them.This is weird. I see all the other poster's pics.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
860 Posts
Congradulations that is wonderful I would have to recount and recount if it was my girls having that many. But I know it is very possible. I had a littler of 5 one time . I am so happy to here mommy and babies are doing great. All my fluffs wants to give them puppy kisses. I couldn't see pictures ether.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Originally posted by maggiesmom@Sep 8 2005, 02:28 PM
For some reason I do not see the babies on your post.  When I try to go to your Gallery, it says I do not have permission to see them.This is weird.  I see all the other poster's pics.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97847
[/QUOTE]

It gave me the same message. :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Yeah, she hasn't been on in while....a LONG while...

It says: Last Active 2nd November 2004 - 08:26 AM

Maybe she deleted the pictures? ...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts