Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi I'm new here but I just wanted you to know how deeply sorry I am. I lost my heart and soul almost two months ago so I can relate to the pain and emptiness you are feeling. The only thing that gets me through the day is knowing that he loved us and he knew without a doubt that we loved him. I've been keeping a journal, in it I write letters to Bailey ( my fur baby) I tell him everything that is in my heart for him, it has helped a great deal knowing that I can still talk to him maby it can help you also. Again I'm so so sorry for you lose.💙

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm so sorry you had to let your Bailey💙 go, I do understand your pain. I'm glad your journaling is helping you, thanks for your suggestion. I used to journal years ago, maybe I'll also try creating a journal just for Baby. I talk to Baby in heaven out loud sometimes usually during a barrage of tears. I tell him I miss him and I want him back. My husband and I will be attending a pet loss support group for the very first time this week, and we'll see how that goes, I'm concerned it might make me feel worse somehow. My husband and I are each reacting differently to Baby's loss. My husband is dealing with Baby's loss by mostly tries pushing down his feelings of sadness and grief, and he is instead feeling anger. He's had a few sobbing cries right along with me but is mostly remaining stoic. I on the other hand am in constant deep despair and sadness. We each grieve in our own way. We were told to bring Baby's photo with us when we go to the pet loss support group....😭
I wish you and your husband all the luck in the world with the support group. I tell Bailey the same thing " I want you back, it's time to come home to me now" who knows maby they will🤷🏼‍♀️. I pray that if that's the case our precious babies will find us again. I'll be praying for you and your husband💙.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts