Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,095 Posts
Thomas Shepherd said on the death of his wife. . .
“Now life will be a little less sweet, death a little less bitter.”

We will walk this path of grief beside you. . . your sorrow will be none-the-less, but we will be here to affirm it. Please know that we understand your pain!

Reactions: Dixie's Mama

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,095 Posts
Sandy, you said you "are afraid it might make your pain worse" and I think that is a good insight on your part---but for the pain to get better it sometimes has to get worse first. I said to Marie recently that the "only way to get through grief is to grieve" and I want to say that to you too. Grief is my friend; we are on a first name basis so it is something I understand. I have learned over many years & tragic experiences some hard lessons about grief & not letting it overcome me (so far at least). I have learned that it cannot be ignored or redirected---one has to go right through the middle of it. It is the only way to get to "better days ahead." If that sounds unkind, please forgive me as it is not my intention to cause you any more pain. It is the prayer of my heart that you will discover some peace---I am sure that is what Baby would wish for you as well! Please know that we care.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts