Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends!

Just wanted to let you all know that baby decided to come early on February 25th at 37w5d. Her name is Ana Elena. We are both doing well. This new mom is super tired and can't remember what it is like to sleep.

Luna loves her little sister.
IMG-20200303-WA0014.jpg

·
Premium Member
849 Posts

Congratulations!
Welcome little Anna Elena. What a beautiful name!
Glad mommy and baby are doing well.....except for the sleep deprivation!
We would love to see a picture of your new little blessing!

Your not alone....this new forum takes a little while to get used to.

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Congratulations Patricia. I am so happy for you. I know how much you've wanted this. Can't wait to see picture of your precious little girl.

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
Oh Pat, What an answer to prayer! Ana Elena is a beautiful name! I am OTM happy for you! Hopefully she is healthy & coming along well. I send you a huge hug---kiss her for us. I am glad Luna likes her too!!!!! I can't wait to follow her little life.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi friends!

Just wanted to let you all know that baby decided to come early on February 25th at 37w5d. Her name is Ana Elena. We are both doing well. This new mom is super tired and can't remember what it is like to sleep.

Luna loves her little sister. View attachment 274144
Patricia,
First of all Congratulations!!! 🎉🎊🎈
This is Jeep’s Mommy (Marina). I’ll message you and explain the name change.
I know what a rough road you have traveled to finally get your bundle of joy.
Please send more pictures.

·
Premium Member
24,005 Posts
Congratulations!!! So glad all is well and maybe it's a blessing that Ana Elena came a little early since some hospitals aren't letting spouses be with them for delivery in our city. Even though my son is 29 I still remember being sleep deprived but so glad to have our bundle of joy. Good to hear good news these days. <3

·
Premium Member
24,095 Posts
((((PATRICIA)))) God is so good, he answered our prayers for you.
I am so happy for you. Congratulations 🤗
I'm so hoping to see pictures of your precious little girl, I love her name

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations!!! So glad all is well and maybe it's a blessing that Ana Elena came a little early since some hospitals aren't letting spouses be with them for delivery in our city. Even though my son is 29 I still remember being sleep deprived but so glad to have our bundle of joy. Good to hear good news these days. <3
Yes! We were talking about that yesterday. Hospitals here are allowing one support person. But after the c-section I needed so much help! These are scary times.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
((((PATRICIA)))) God is so good, he answered our prayers for you.
I am so happy for you. Congratulations 🤗
I'm so hoping to see pictures of your precious little girl, I love her name
Thank you! <3

Ana is my grandmother and Elena was my husband's mom. I didn't meet her but she was an incredible woman.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts