Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if any of you speak "baby talk" to your fluffs? My neighbors must think I'm nuts when I talk to the dogs. They really seem to like it, so why not:blush:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not only I talk baby talk with Kirby, I have so many little baby nick names for him, it's amazing he knows his name.....LOL For some odd reason I love calling him Moo Moo lately.

In addition to the baby talk, I have conversations with him in which I am maybe thinking he's going to answer......:confused:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
I am afraid I am a bit guilty although I try not to as I remember when I was a child my Aunt and Uncle had a little Yorkie and they talked so much baby talk to it I thought they were ridiculous. :blush: Now I understand....

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Guilty! And you're right, they love it, so why not? Ok, here goes and don't you guys laugh at me: (Lily)"Wilwikins-Bilwikins'' and (Rose) "Wosie-Posie'':HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i do it too in both english and spanish ,, lol i just realized dolce is bilingual ! because he understands in both .. i sing little baby songs ,i dance with him like i would w a baby ,.. lol ..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts