Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it okay to use baby wipes on your malts? I was thinking of using them for clean ups between baths and after pottys.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I sure hope so becuase I do it all the time lol. They make special ones for dogs and the only difference I have noticed in them is they are usually thicker and really wet, I like them a lot better than the normal baby wipes but just buying a tub a generic brand baby wipes is so much cheaping than the special dog wipes. Did I really say anything usefull in this post at all lol?

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Count me in! I use them all the time. Paris knows it's coming...she will stand there and look up at them on the counter waiting for me to get one...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the replies...

*okw~ Thank you!! That is a pic of Andy... He comes home saturday!
(hes 8 months).

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Jun 10 2005, 02:36 AM
  I've been buying the dog ones.....going to have to start using the baby ones!!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71224
[/QUOTE]
Sharon it must run in the family
I've been buying the dog ones too, at petsmart
going to get the boxed ones if there good enough for babies they have to be ok for the furbabies

·
Registered
116 Posts
Originally posted by snoopychan@Jun 9 2005, 12:20 AM
Is it okay to use baby wipes on your malts? I was thinking of using them for clean ups between baths and after pottys.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70784
[/QUOTE]

I use them too. They are a lfesaver when they happen to step or lay in something they shouldn't have. I would think if they're safe enough for a human baby they should be safe enough for our malt babies.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by Theresa+Jun 12 2005, 11:16 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RubyJeansmom
@Jun 10 2005, 02:36 AM
  I've been buying the dog ones.....going to have to start using the baby ones!!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71224
Sharon it must run in the family
I've been buying the dog ones too, at petsmart
going to get the boxed ones if there good enough for babies they have to be ok for the furbabies

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71867
[/B][/QUOTE]
oh that's to funny!!!
yup--I'm going to start buying the baby ones too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I use the baby wipes for my puppy too. But please make sure that it's fragrance and alcohol free. If you're worry, a slightly wet towel is what I use to wipe his face everyday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts