Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Saturday we came back from our vacation in the beautiful hot and sunny Italy!

My hubby, Ullana and me have spent a wonderful and relaxing time there!

It's a long ride from our home to that place so we decided to rest one night in the mountains of Italy.

Hope you'll enjoy the photos!

Alexandra :wub:

Sorry, we took some photos with the iPhone so it's not the best quality, but I thought you may like them!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Gorgeous pictures.:chili::chili: Where in Italy were you? We took a trip there a year ago May for our anniversary. Ullana is one lucky dog:)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gorgeous pictures.:chili::chili: Where in Italy were you? We took a trip there a year ago May for our anniversary. Ullana is one lucky dog:)
Sue, thanks very much! We have been in a village called Cattolica, that's on the adrian coast!
Where have you been for your anniversary?
Oh yes, Ullana loved being with us all the time!

Gorgeous pictures! Glad you had a great time!
Thank you, Bailey's Mommy!

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Fun to remember our summers in Rimini! Glad you are coming home relaxed and happy. Your pup is a beauty---where is she from? How old? Was she cool on the beach! I know there is a nice wind usually.
alles gute!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fun to remember our summers in Rimini! Glad you are coming home relaxed and happy. Your pup is a beauty---where is she from? How old? Was she cool on the beach! I know there is a nice wind usually.
alles gute!
Thanks, Sandi! Oh, so you know the area around Cattolica, Lol! Also thanks for your lovely compliment on Ullana! She's from a breeder called 'Vom Schloss Moyland' here in Germany. Now she's 3,5 years old.
Do you know any breeders here?
The weather was nice and sunny but with a cool breeze so perfect for the beach!

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a great time!! You are
so lucky that you are able to take Ullana with you. Dogs aren't
allowed on beaches or boardwalks near my home in the summer.

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!!!

Debbie

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
YAAAAY welcome back Alexandra and Ullana :D I am seeing that Ullana was smart enough to convince daddy to take her along, huh? ;) LOVE it!!! and wow! did you find a beach that allowed our lil fluffs in? that is AWESOME! love these pictures, especially that last one of you carrying Ullana with that beautiful background!

So happy that you enjoyed and thanks for sharing

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Hi Alexandra, Thanks for sharing those great pics of beautiful Italy and your even more beautiful Ullana!!! You look great also!! I am so glad you had a fun time- we used to goto Italy for every vacation. We were obsessed with it. It is so nice you live in Europe and get to take Ullana with you!!

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Thanks, Sandi! Oh, so you know the area around Cattolica, Lol! Also thanks for your lovely compliment on Ullana! She's from a breeder called 'Vom Schloss Moyland' here in Germany. Now she's 3,5 years old.
Do you know any breeders here?
The weather was nice and sunny but with a cool breeze so perfect for the beach!
I know just a couple---one better than the other---am FB friends w/one. We lived in Freiburg in Breisgau for 10 years while my husband did his doctorate at Basel---so still have lots of friends there! Our daughters LOVED going to Italy! There were not many matese in Germany then! It dates me.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Welcome back Alexandra and Ullana! We have missed seeing Ullana's beautiful face! You and Ullana look great!!! I'm so glad you had a nice time and the weather was perfect on the beach. Is the second photo of Jesolo Beach?

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sue, thanks very much! We have been in a village called Cattolica, that's on the adrian coast!
Where have you been for your anniversary?
Oh yes, Ullana loved being with us all the time!
I was in Orvieto, Florence and Rome.:wub: So fabulous. From Florence we took a day trip to Viareggio to go to the beach. Love the way they have beach clubs and all the lounges and umbrellas lined up. We only paid about $20 for the day rental of locker, lounge and umbrella and had a delightful day. The temps had been in the 90's in May.:w00t: You look like you had a great time at the beach and so great to have Ullana there unlike US where many beaches don't allow them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts