Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and Sunny got back from our trip to look at colleges (ok i was looking at schools but honestly it seemed like he was the one going off to school becuase i brought him on all the tours with me lol) Ended up actully going to 4 schools : University of North Floirda in Jacksonville, Limestone College in Gaffney SC, Converse College in Spartanburg SC, and Florida State University in Tallahassee (well actully i just visited my sister who lives there and drove by the school lol) we also when to a Cherry Blossem Festival in Macon GA where everything and i mean EVERYTHING was painted pink
.....so yeah i coudl go into more detail but i really just wanted to post photos lol

Sunny and my sister Mel....thats me in the bakcround digging a hole loll

Me in Sunny in front of a reastrant that they let him eat at....and showing off my new perscription sunglasses lol they are great

For some reason Sunny looks like and old man in this photo lol....he is in his little front carrier thing i just set to down for the photo

Me and Sunny in front of a tree he looks good but my face looks huge, its at one of the schools i looked at my tour guid had a maltese puppy at home so it was cool she was all over Sunny lol

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Cute Pictures! Is your sister's name, Me? LOL Have you decided on a college yet?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Mar 25 2005, 12:46 PM
Cute Pictures!  Is your sister's name, Me?  LOL  Have you decided on a college yet?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46282
[/QUOTE]

Its Mel lol i am the worst typer ever
oh well havnt really picked a school i love yet (that i can get into) i am gonna go look in Texas over the summer but who knows good chance i will end up at CC after all this looking around, but come on its an excuse to go on vacation several times in a year couldnt pass it up lol

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Cute pics! I bet he had lots of fun!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
How exciting to be looking for schools!!--Traveling its the best!!
Sunny looks very much at home!!
Is he going to go with you when you start school??

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Mar 25 2005, 05:29 PM
Is he going to go with you when you start school??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46325
[/QUOTE]

No
he cant come while i am living in a dorm
he is living with my mom for that first year then i am gonna move into my own place as soon as i can so i can get him back
having to leave him home for a year is one of the big reason i would go to a CC then when i leave to finish school i wouldnt have to live in a dorm and i coudl bring Sunny

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I was just talking with SanAntonio's Miss Fiesta 2005 today and she told me she had gone to that Cherry Festival in Georgia and said that everything she wore was pink, her hamburger was pink, all the food was pink and that it was really different.

Apparently, as part of her reign she visits the festivals of other regions all over the country. Fun, huh?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts