Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dixie and I got a special box in the mail today from Riley and Debbie (mysugarbears). She may not look excited in these pictures but she was hopping all over with excitement. Thus the couple of blurry pictures. She loves the heart you picked out just for her Riley. She says to tell you she will treasure it always along with your picture and she loves you right back. What a happy girl you have made her Riley.
I love the adorable Christmas ornament with Dixie's name on it Debbie. What a cute little Malt on a Christmas bulb! What a nice person and dear friend you are Debbie. This was a very nice and generous thing for you to do. Thank you so much.
In the last picture of Dixie below she is saying thank you Riley and declaring her love for all the world to see.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
How thoughtful and wonderful. I just love when a member is so generous and kind. Debbie, you truly are an SM Fairy Godmother!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Miss Dixie. You are so beautiful and deserve to be showered with toys and treatsl.:wub: Riley's a lucky boy!!

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of course sweet Dixie would be Riley's crush! How sweet of them to both declare their love for each other on SM. Soooo, when's the wedding?? Or am I rushing things?

That was very sweet of you Riley and Debbie :)
:faint: What's the hurry? I'm planning on a very long courtship myself.

Thank you ladies!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
SO THAT'S WHERE HANDSOME RILEY'S HEART WENT:wub: RILEY YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE MR.
DIXIE IS A BEAUTY:wub:
Debbie is one of sm fairy godmothers

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Elaine, Dixie looks great and I can tell she's beaming over Riley and that heart! :wub: She's such a pretty girl and she deserves the best, Riley falls in that best category. :thumbsup:
I just got ornaments yesterday from Debbie and LOVE them.:wub: She is such a sweetheart and I agree, one of the SM Fairy Godmothers.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Awwww, that was so thoughtful of Debbie and Riley. Maltese and their humans are the best. Great gifts!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Lacie and Tilly are really bummed because Riley sent them a heart about a month ago and they thought he was THEIR BF.:wub::wub: He's just so adorable, how could a girl resist him.

Riley, how fickle can you be. Guess he's "playing the field".:whistle:

Dixie -- we just hopes that he doesn't bweaks your heart wikes he did ours. :crying::crying:L&T

But he does send good presents - doesn't he!!!!!:)

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Lacie and Tilly are really bummed because Riley sent them a heart about a month ago and they thought he was THEIR BF.:wub::wub: He's just so adorable, how could a girl resist him.

Riley, how fickle can you be. Guess he's "playing the field".:whistle:

Dixie -- we just hopes that he doesn't bweaks your heart wikes he did ours. :crying::crying:L&T

But he does send good presents - doesn't he!!!!!:)
Lacie and Tilly i'm sorry that youse fought i was misleading youse. Those giffs to youse and youse mommy was fwom all ob us and nots just me. I's sowwy if youse finks i was pwaying da field. My sista's picked out the pwesents to sends to youse. I are sowwy youse finks i wanted to bweak your hearts, i don't pway da field and i wouldn't bweak anybodies heart on purpose my mommy bwought me up bedder than that and would be very disappointed if i did that to anybodies. You are berry bootiful girls and i is happy youse wikes the pwesents. Riley

1 - 20 of 27 Posts