Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone :D

Im not sure if anyone will remember myself (fiona) or bella. I used to post here a few months back but after a number of computer probs and what have you i ended up losing the web address!

Been looking for it for months and only just found it.
See theres lots of new faces and pretty maltese since i was here last so I look forward to getting to know you all

Best wishes
Fiona & Bella

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Judi, Tiki and Joe

Thanks for the warm welcome. the web sites looking great!

Judi, im glad someone remembers us! :D
We're both very well thanks, Bella saw the vet in May (for her booster and a check up for her heart) and she got a very good report! - The murmur is still there (still high up on the scale) but he said her breathing, pulse etc was perfect and he doesnt need to see her again until may 2005! :D ... how are you and Tiki doing?

Fiona & Bella

·
Registered
939 Posts
Fiona and Bella;

Tiki and I are just fine.... same ol' same ol' . He is very healthy and I am enjoying every moment with him... I can't wait until I have the time and money to get another maltese friend for Tiki :>). I don't think I will ever have a breed other than a maltese... they are such wonderful little gifts!

Judi

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i totally remember you guys!!! that sucks that you had computer problems. im glad bella is still doing well. i remember reading your website for the first time
i was worried for bella. im glad she's doing great!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Maltymad, thanks for the welcome :D

Hi Judi & Tiki,

Glad to hear your both well. I know what you mean about not getting another breed now after a maltese. My family always had Jack Russell's which were great but dont even come close to maltese. Sounds like great fun having a play mate for Tiki, Ive often thought about getting Bella a pal but shes rather bossy (she bosses the cats all the time, and my fathers Jack Russell's, she also like to boss the neighbours dog around) so i dont know if it would be too wise lol :wacko:

Thanks doctorcathy for your reply
How are you and your malts doing? - Was just looking at your dogster page, they are all looking so well - what relation are Ellie and Sprite

Hi Mystify79 awww thanks for the compliments, you have made my day :D

I love the way you have the pictures of tuffy moving around! How sweet. I had a look at how dogster page, hes just so tiny looking! - You forget how little they are at first.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
My maltese are doing fine so far. lol. sprite has these red bumps that appear and then dissappear---like bug bites. i have no idea what type of bug though.
we're getting them on flea meds and something else (inceptor...i think) so then bugs wont be attracted to them.

sprite and ellie have the same father. i like our breeder...i keep promising her pics of the dogs---but then i forget. lol.

im seriously glad that bella is doing better though.
i cant wait till theres more advancements in technology for dogs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts