Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I haven't been on here for awhile, been very busy. Finished up the first week in the ICU, I love it! :D Okay just registered at photo bucket, here are the pics:

Caese on the double recliners

Caese on the new couch:

Caese infront of the Lewis and Clark statue by the Missouri River:

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Welcome back!!! It's so great to hear that you are loving your job!!!! Caesar looks adorable curled up on the couch!!
Glad you're back!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
WOO HOO! Missed ya girl!
Big hugs!!!!
Glad to see you back! Great pictures! Big hugs to Caesar!!!!
(Love the new furniture!
)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I'm so happy for you! I love the pictures!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Great pictures!! Tell me, is it everything you thought it was going to be?? Just curious. We all go into things with preconceived notions and often times find it's not what we had thought. You seemed so positive and so sure this is the unit you wanted to be in........were you right?? You can usually tell right away. I've been praying that you loved it as much as I did....

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@May 29 2005, 08:12 PM
Great pictures!!  Tell me, is it everything you thought it was going to be??  Just curious.  We all go into things with preconceived notions and often times find it's not what we had thought.  You seemed so positive and so sure this is the unit you wanted to be in........were you right??  You can usually tell right away.  I've been praying that you loved it as much as I did....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66667
[/QUOTE]

Aww, thanks! Yes I LOVE it. I am not crazy about waking up at 5:30am 5 days a week though, haha (they have me doing 7am-3:30pm 5 days a week right now, that way I am on the unit more often to feel more comfortable on it). Everyone on the unit is just so friendly, nice, and welcoming. There has not been one nurse that I have seen and thought man, why did he/she go into nursing, they are all so caring and fun. I take an EKG class next week and then after that a Critical Care 1 class and later on Critical Care 2 class. I really like it a lot though. I haven't had full pt care yet, I was supposed be shadowing all this past week, but I have actually been doing quite a bit of pt care and charting. My preceptor is awesome and very helpful. This week I am supposed to start on assessments and start taking pts myself (my preceptor will still be with me though). It was kind of funny and still is because some of the pts still do it; when I came the first day a copule of night nurses asked me if I was training for the new tech position, I said no I am the new GN. :D People on the other floors/elevators when I run into them have also asked me if I am a new tech in the ICU and I am like no, I am a new nurse (feels so strange to say still, haha :lol: ), then they tell me how I look too young to be a nurse haha. Oh well
Guess I better get off here, that 5:30 will sneak up fast!! :D

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww.. nice pics! Nice NEW place you have there!!
Good job with nursing! My friend is just going to be starting a nursing program this Aug. It's 1yr... i heard a very intensive program.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts