Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up laughing about it. But alas hubby didn't! Last night I took a clean and cuddley Delilah into the bed with me for a little bit. Hubby didn't like the idea, but I was like what ever!

So I am laying there watching tv. Olivia's in the bed playing with Delilah and then the next thing I hear is Mama, Delilah pooed on Daddy's blanket! What!? Sure enough, she took a poo on Daddy blanket. I am still scratching my head on that one. Of course, Olivia ran out of the room to go rat her out! So, now she is offically banned from the bed. :blink:

·
Premium Member
17,451 Posts
:smtease:Happy Father's Day---I heard that "personal gifts" are the best!:yahoo::yahoo:

·
Registered
552 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:The very first time we put Dora on our bed (in her defense she was still a young puppy) she took about three steps and then immediately peed all over the sheets. We haven't let her back up there since.

*singing off key* Meeeeeeemorieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees......

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Oh no. Once she gets used to the bed and realizes it's a place to sleep, so won't use it to go pee or poo. Poor Delilah, sounds like no more bed for you. :(

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
At least it was poo and your bed didn't get peed on! I put down blankets now when my dogs are on my bed just in case someone decides to go on the bed.

so sorry Delilah is banned from the bed now!

·
Registered
756 Posts
My little rescue male maltese always did that to my husband. I would sort clothes, and he would eliminate on hubby's pile of clothes specifically lol. he would go to my hubby's little office and do the same thing. He always tried to let hubby know he was now the bmoc lol. My husband would just look down at the little 5# imp and shake his head.

Toward the end of his life (the malt, not hubby lol), the little male finally made friends with hubby, but only if I wasn't home lol.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL well apparently the bed ban didn't last. She's laying in there with him now!

·
Registered
590 Posts
She must really like your husbands smell, mine did it to me yesterday and he peed on my bed. But he is marking right now so, its okay but I had just cleaned my sheets and I put a little vinegar in the wash and it helps. I have flowers on mine and he digs at the flowers so I try to keep it on the plain side and he will pull back the cover its pretty funny....lol My little devil furr baby.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
that was too funny , a little present hehehe....
mine peed on the leather couch one day , i think he barked prior to let me know n i didnt let him down.. but he was not banned from the couch lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts