Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i checked nothing weird on her mouth just she is changing her last teeth... can anyone help me? i want to maybe give her something natural ...... that can help with the smell? just in case there is a problem i already schedule a visit to the vet for WED (nothing sooner) to check what cause it

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by Kaley@Nov 22 2004, 10:14 AM
i checked nothing weird on her mouth just she is changing her last teeth... can anyone help me? i want to maybe give her something natural ...... that can help with the smell?  just in case there is a problem i already schedule a visit to the vet for WED (nothing sooner) to check what cause it
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17791
[/QUOTE]

check her ears, also its probably that she is teething

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Something I found that helped Tuffy's bad puppy breath was a bone/treat called "Denta Green Bone".. it leaves his breath very minty fresh and helped mask any teething odors for a good long while. He loves them so I still give them to him every once in a while.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Lani@Nov 23 2004, 10:51 PM
Does "green color" stain around the mouth?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18331
[/QUOTE]

We gave these to Caesar too. You can get them at Walmart, and they dont stain. They are a lot like Greenies. ALso we give Caesar DDS (Doggie Dental Solutions) Dental Breath Tabs with tartar control. They look and smell like human breath mints but they are just for doggies.
We get these at Walmart, I give him one daily if I remember and it is a treat for him, he loves them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Try "Novaldent" it's a mouthwash that you can get from most vets. My dog's dentist recommended it to me and I just use a Q-tip to put it on my dog's gums and teeth. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Angel has 'fishy' breath too. And he's 6 months old. I thought it came from the dry food I'm feeding him which contains fish meal. Does teething causes 'fishy' breath. But his gum's not bleeding???

·
Registered
132 Posts
it could be her anal glands, has she started scratching at her ears? dixie woke up with really bag breath and when we went to the vets she emptied her anal glands and said it was because they were full

Bec & Dixie xxx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts