Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it with this day??? I got home from work and my Papillon is not well. He will not eat and he whimpers when I pick him up. I am taking him to the vet as soon as they open in the morning. I can not believe everyone has sick babies today.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oh wow this is soo strange . poor baby! hoping he feels better soon ! pls keep us posted . will add ur baby to my prayers

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
So sorry Alison. This is so strange. Hoping he feels better and sending prayers. Let us know in the morning.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the well wishes. He had bladder stones removed almost a year ago. I hope they are not back! Poor little guy. I feel so bad for him.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Allison hugs to you, I know this is some sort of week huh, I wrte a prayer for all our babies, but I will also be praying for your little guy

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. He is pacing back and forth right now. It is so scary when the little ones are sick. If my poor husband gets sick I tell him " take an aspirin go to bed and you will be fine in the morning. But I my fluffs get sick I freak out and start googeling symptom .

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Thanks everyone. He is pacing back and forth right now. It is so scary when the little ones are sick. If my poor husband gets sick I tell him " take an aspirin go to bed and you will be fine in the morning. But I my fluffs get sick I freak out and start googeling symptom .
Ain't that the truth.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Ouch - hoping it isn't stones again. Hoping your Papillon gets some rest tonight. What's his name?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hope he feels better soon. In the meantime, make sure he is not hypoglycermic or dehydrated. You can use Nutrical & drip water in his mouth. Do you have an emergency vet nearby? I'll be praying for your baby & looking for some good news tomorrow.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all of the well wishes.

Griffin is feeling better. The vet said he had infected anal glands. The vet is soaking his hiney in a warm bath, and he can come home this afternoon. She said it is very painful for them and that is why he kept pacing and whining last night. I am so surprised because he did not chew at his backside or scoot around on it.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Poor little guy. Glad you caught it before they ruptured. He'll be feeling better in no time. Give him some extra love and snuggles since he couldn't have any last night...or at least didn't want any since he was so owie...and tell him they're from Auntie Crystal. :heart:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww poor poor baby , hope he gets better really soon .. question : is infected anal glands something like hemmorhoids?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts