Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody is always showing off their pretty little dogs. I think it would be fun to post the worst picture ever of your dog. Let's show eachother our dog's worst hair day ever. I will try to figure out how to post a picture and put mine up.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[/url][/IMG]

Here's Chloe after snooping around the back yard on a winter day...She had just had a bath the day before! I think she's really laughing at me!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Originally posted by chloeandj@Apr 29 2005, 01:00 PM
Here's Chloe after snooping around the back yard on a winter day...She had just had a bath the day before! I think she's really laughing at me!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58082
[/QUOTE]

That's really cute and funny. I think you are right. She's definitely laughing at you.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
LOL those pictures make me want to throw Fantasia into a mud puddle and take her picture! I went through all my pictures of her and the only one I could find that was halfway bad was a bed head one. She was half under the covers at the end of our bed so her hair was all messed up and in her face.

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by kieran+Apr 29 2005, 01:48 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 29 2005, 01:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kieran
@Apr 29 2005, 01:31 PM
http://www.pbase.com/image/42723568

Hope this link works.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58103

Nope it wants a password.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58107

[/QUOTE]
Does it still want a password ?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58109
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yes

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
OMG!! Those pics are great! I really don't have any really bad pics of Massimo...because I DELETE them! hehehe....the only ones I currently have are the ones where he's blue in the shampoo.

-c

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
This is Peanut's orange juice face. I had left my glass unattended on the coffee table and he climbed up and stuck his head into the glass...

You all have the cutest pics!! I think I'll have to throw the dogs in the mud the next time it rains!!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts