Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!! I just wanted to start off by saying, that I am not exactly new to this site. I was looking for an extremely long time for information on "reputable" breeders, and I must say that this site has offered me a wealth of information, and more. I had contacted many on the AMA list, and found one in particular that I liked. However, this is where Bailee comes in....

I realized that I had not given the pound a chance. I went to the nearby Inland Valley Humane Society & SCPA (Pomona, California), and in the small dog section was a 2 yr old, female "Poodle Mix." In this particular section, all of the dogs were barking, except her and a pure-bred shih tzu, who was sharing her kennel. As I bent down to take a closer look, she had jumped on the door and managed to slip her paw through the cracks, as if trying to reach me. It was at that moment, that I knew I had to adopt her. I had to wait another week until she was ready, and after a slightly dramatic raffle, took her home the next day.

So to all members of SpoiledMaltese....I introduce to you BAILEE!!!! She in fact is a Maltese mix, after vet verification, and perhaps the other part maybe Lhasa Apso. I love her with all my heart. :wub: And I hope to continue posting, and learning more about how I can better my lifelong relationship with her. What do you guys think? Can you see the Malt in her?

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Bless your heart! What a great story. Welcome to you and to Bailee!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you!!! Everyone has been so nice and welcoming!!! I did have a concern about car sickness in Maltese Health, if you all don't mind checking. I'd greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
She looks like a Malt to me! What a wonderful story of how you and Bailee came to be. She is adorable!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Se looks like a Malt to me. She looks very sweet

God bless you for adopting this little angel

Welcome to the group :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
what a great story! she is adorable...looks like a malt to me also

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Aug 9 2005, 11:17 AM
hey!!!  you sooo have to think about going to rubyjeans bday party!!  a lot of us will be there. 

and bailee is way adorable!

Thread about Rubyjeans Party
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88761
[/QUOTE]

I wish I could go!!! I work part-time at a spa, and it is a weekend business, so I wouldn't be able to get the day off. Post pictures!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.