Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
you should take this coat also - if you like the colors -

Barron has never worn it - I bought it for him when he was a puppy - they told us (when we first fostered him) he would be about 12 lbs - - - not so much, tipping the scale at 20 (he's not overweight - he's the size he should be):wub:

Let me know -

Allie

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Hi Allie! You are so sweet! I love the coat and the color red looks so great on Bailey! Sure, he will take it and think of sweet Barron whenever he wears it :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect.

PM your address - because when my husband gets back from the vets, with Lucy - I'll take it to the postal office with another parcel, being mailed today.

Allie

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Perfect.

PM your address - because when my husband gets back from the vets, with Lucy - I'll take it to the postal office with another parcel, being mailed today.

Allie
Not intentionally hijacking this thread, but is Lucy okay, Allie? Is this just a progress check? :yes:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Not intentionally hijacking this thread, but is Lucy okay, Allie? Is this just a progress check? :yes:
Was just wondering the same thing and was going to start searching for Lucy thread. Am assuming it's checking on surgical site, etc. Please let us know.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It's a re-visit for Lucy. Lucy is really doing very well.

I think, I may, have created a little monster (I say that endearingly) - - - now, when she's alone in the x-pen, she's not very happy. As long as someone is literally, in there with her, she's fine - step one foot out - she cries.

For now, I just want her to heal. So, we all do whatever we can to make her happy.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
It's a re-visit for Lucy. Lucy is really doing very well.

I think, I may, have created a little monster (I say that endearingly) - - - now, when she's alone in the x-pen, she's not very happy. As long as someone is literally, in there with her, she's fine - step one foot out - she cries.

For now, I just want her to heal. So, we all do whatever we can to make her happy.
Uh oh.:blink::wub: I think this might be called, "You'll be sleeping in the dog house," dear Allie. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Hopefully you'll be able to escape more easily and also Lucy will get out of jail one of these days and just be able to follow you everywhere.:)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr. Bailey,

Your jacket (s) - Yes, two of them, are on the way! Can't wait to see you in red (they're both red - one is waterproof with a fleece lining - the other is simply all fleece).

Keep warm!

Hugs,

Allie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts