Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to celebrating the start of the new year in just a few days. We had a great Christmas, made even more beautiful by the presents our lovely Secret Santa buddies sent for us! We got to open them Christmas evening and had so much fun doing it. Bailey and Emma were exhausted by this time and we had a million people around us, LOL...so you'll have to excuse them looking tired and distracted in the pics! :HistericalSmiley:

Look Mom, it's a package for us! Who is it from!?

We were so super duper excited to find out that our Secret Santa buddies this year are...

The beautiful Daisy and Lilly and their sweet mom, Cindy. They did such an AMAZING job picking out the most thoughtful and wonderful presents for all of us! :aktion033:

So many presents, all for us!

We got adorable blankets with Bailey and Emma's names on them! These are PERFECT because I was just thinking of getting new blankets to go in their new car seat!

Emma instantly loved her blanket so much, she lay down on it and refused to get up!

Then she realized there were more presents to unwrap! Toys!!!

A Tanner Togs dress and vest made beautifully by Marti!!! Yay! We love Marti's work so much!

Emma was so excited about her presents!

I think I screamed when I opened the present marked for me! Cindy framed my favorite picture of Bailey, Emma and me!!! Such a thoughtful gift! We had these pictures done a couple of years ago by Emma's sister Callie's talented mom, Susan and I've been meaning to get some framed but haven't gotten around to it. So I was so excited to get this...it now has a prime spot in my living room. Thanks so much Cindy!!!!

Bailey and Emma with all their wonderful gifts! Wow!!! They even got some treat toys which they really love playing with!

Thank you so so so much, Cindy, Daisy and Lilly! We loved everything you picked out for us! We really appreciate all the thought you put in to our presents and we will think of you fondly every time we use our new blankets and toys. You were WONDERFUL Secret Santa buddies...thanks so much! :chili:

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
:aktion033::aktion033: Great reveal and great pressies. Bailey and Emma do look a bit worn out. I'll bet they slept well...with visions of sugar plums. Condy, Daisy and Lily know how to pick pretty things.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:aktion033::aktion033: Great reveal and great pressies. Bailey and Emma do look a bit worn out. I'll bet they slept well...with visions of sugar plums. Condy, Daisy and Lily know how to pick pretty things.
Thanks Sylvia! Yup, we opened our SS presents at the end of our day on Christmas so by that time Bailey and Emma were pretty zonked out :HistericalSmiley: but they loved opening their presents!

·
Premium Member
15,979 Posts
That's a beautiful reveal Nida. The tree in the background and your two beautiful fluffs with all of their presents , looks so lovely! Cindy , Lily and Daisy chose some wonderful thoughtful gifts for Emma and Bailey, I really enjoyed it!!

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
Oh, Nida ... your Secret Santa review is wonderful!

Bailey and Emma might have been exhausted on Christmas Evening ... but, I see beyond that ... what I see is how precious and adorable both of them look. :wub::wub:

Cindy, Daisy and Lilly did a fantastic job as your Secret Santa buddies. The presents look gorgeous and the gifts inside are so thoughtful and wonderful. I love the blankets, the dress, and vest that Marti made for Emma and Bailey.

Emma looks so adorable in her beautiful Christmas dress. And, Bailey looks as sweet as ever.

I especially love the framed picture of you, Bailey, and Emma. How thoughtful of Cindy. The background with the gorgeous Christmas tree and beautifully wrapped packages is perfect.

Nida ...I wish you, Bailey, and Emma, a very Happy and Blessed New Year.:tender:

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Nida your Christmas decorations are beautiful, everything looks so sparkly and cosy.
I did a double take (double scroll lol) when I saw Emma's dress, it's outstanding isn't it?
Cindy did a wonderful job as your secret santa, eveything is beautiful and so thoughtful.

·
Premium Member
23,994 Posts
Nida will you come to my house and decorate for me, your decorations are beautiful
I love the pretty Christmas dress little Emma was wearing. Just so feminine :wub:
I loved all the gifts your babies received from Cindy, Daisy and Lily, I can see Cindy has great taste. Awesome Cindy:aktion033:

now back to the kids, they are just so cute:wub: they deserved every gift
I love the picture

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
Nida - what a wonderful Christmas for you and the kids. Like everyone else, I love the decorations...and the rug!! Just beautiful and then Emma in that gorgeous dress looking so pretty and handsome Bailey looking very happy in one of those pix. Fabulous gifts from Cindy, Daisy and Lilly. I love the blankets. :wub::wub: And the vest and dress are so great looking with the balloons and the dark background for their white coats. And that photo is fabulous. I remember when you posted it. You take great pix. I always say that, as you know!! Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's a beautiful reveal Nida. The tree in the background and your two beautiful fluffs with all of their presents , looks so lovely! Cindy , Lily and Daisy chose some wonderful thoughtful gifts for Emma and Bailey, I really enjoyed it!!
Thanks so much, Deb! I'm so glad you enjoyed the pics! We really did get very spoiled!

Oh, Nida ... your Secret Santa review is wonderful!

Bailey and Emma might have been exhausted on Christmas Evening ... but, I see beyond that ... what I see is how precious and adorable both of them look. :wub::wub:

Cindy, Daisy and Lilly did a fantastic job as your Secret Santa buddies. The presents look gorgeous and the gifts inside are so thoughtful and wonderful. I love the blankets, the dress, and vest that Marti made for Emma and Bailey.

Emma looks so adorable in her beautiful Christmas dress. And, Bailey looks as sweet as ever.

I especially love the framed picture of you, Bailey, and Emma. How thoughtful of Cindy. The background with the gorgeous Christmas tree and beautifully wrapped packages is perfect.

Nida ...I wish you, Bailey, and Emma, a very Happy and Blessed New Year.:tender:
Thanks so much for your sweet words, Marie! Happy New Year to you, Felix and Snowball!

You got some wonderful gifts from Cindy, Daisy and Lilly. I love the dress for Emma! Everything is beautiful!
Thanks Donna! I love the dress and the vest Marti made too! :chili:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nida your Christmas decorations are beautiful, everything looks so sparkly and cosy.
I did a double take (double scroll lol) when I saw Emma's dress, it's outstanding isn't it?
Cindy did a wonderful job as your secret santa, eveything is beautiful and so thoughtful.
Thanks Brenda! The decorations are actually at my aunt's house...we spent Christmas day there with our family. I love getting dresses for Emma and she has quite a collection now. Her Christmas dress this year is one we got made from Toni Mari and it is precious. I am so excited to get another dress from Marti for Emma...it is adorable!!!

What a great reveal - love the blankies. Looks like they had a lot of fun. Cindy did great.
Thanks Walter! Cindy, Daisy and Lilly were so generous and thoughtful, we were blown away!

Wow! Daisy and Lily and Cindy picked wonderful prezzies! And the reveal was precious! LOVE!
Thanks Sherry! Glad you enjoyed our reveal. We loved each one of our presents so much!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What great presents! I love the birthday dress & matching vest for Bailey.
Thank you so much Marti! I loved the dress and vest you made for Bailey and Emma! I have a birthday next month so maybe they can wear their new birthday outfits for Mommy's party, LOL.

Nida will you come to my house and decorate for me, your decorations are beautiful
I love the pretty Christmas dress little Emma was wearing. Just so feminine :wub:
I loved all the gifts your babies received from Cindy, Daisy and Lily, I can see Cindy has great taste. Awesome Cindy:aktion033:

now back to the kids, they are just so cute:wub: they deserved every gift
I love the picture
Thanks Paula! I can't take any credit for the decorations though...this was at my Aunt's house where we spent Christmas, LOL. She did do a great job! Thanks for the compliment also on Emma's Christmas dress.

And YES I totally agree, Cindy has great taste...I loved everything she picked out for us!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nida - what a wonderful Christmas for you and the kids. Like everyone else, I love the decorations...and the rug!! Just beautiful and then Emma in that gorgeous dress looking so pretty and handsome Bailey looking very happy in one of those pix. Fabulous gifts from Cindy, Daisy and Lilly. I love the blankets. :wub::wub: And the vest and dress are so great looking with the balloons and the dark background for their white coats. And that photo is fabulous. I remember when you posted it. You take great pix. I always say that, as you know!! Merry Christmas.
Thanks so much for all your sweet words, Sue! I'll pass on your compliments on the decor to my aunt, LOL...she'd love to hear that you guys loved her Christmas decorations! I really really love everything Cindy picked out. What a GREAT Secret Santa! :chili:

You are so very welcome I am happy they are all working out. Love the pictures!!
Cindy, thank you thank you thank you!!! Glad you enjoyed the pics! We are loving all your gifts soo much!

What a wonderful Secret Santa! They sure knew how to spoil Bailey and Emma!
Thanks Maggie! We sure did get spoiled!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Great reveal, gifts, and pictures! Daisy and Lily did a great job! I love Emma's pretty dress too! :wub:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts