Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year friends! We hope you've had a wonderful time during the holidays with your families and friends. We have been sooo busy during the holidays and were out of town...so we're just getting back in the swing of things. We finally got to open our SS presents which we are sooo excited to share with you! Bailey and Emma loved everything their buddies picked out for them and had so much fun opening their presents.

Their buddies were the adorable Yukki and Genki and their sweet mom, Cookie (SM name: yukki). Thank you all sooooo much for everything you sent us...we loved each and every present!

Now for the reveal pictures...

Bailey opened his presents first! He got some treats, toys and an awesome shirt!

Next it was Emma's turn. First let me say...please excuse Emma's odd topknot/hairdo here...we had a bit of a "band emergency" :blush: Emma also got some toys, treats, bows and an adorable dress! :chili:

Bailey and Emma LOVED all their presents! THANK YOU sooooo much Cookie, Yukki and Genki!

·
Premium Member
24,072 Posts
Oh Nida you have two very precious babies:wub:
I love Bailey, he has the sweetest little face:wub: he looks so kind and gentle:wub:

Emma is all girl, she's so pretty, and so little :wub: bet she has a huge wardrobe

They both look like they love their gifts:chili:

Cookie great gifts:aktion033:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I love your reveal! Actually I think it is nice when the Secret Santa reveals are stretched out-- more time to enjoy and revel in the fun.

The pictures are great, and of course I always love Bailey's darling face, and Emma is just a beauty.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh Nida you have two very precious babies:wub:
I love Bailey, he has the sweetest little face:wub: he looks so kind and gentle:wub:

Emma is all girl, she's so pretty, and so little :wub: bet she has a huge wardrobe

They both look like they love their gifts:chili:

Cookie great gifts:aktion033:
Thanks Paula! Yep, you're right about Bailey...he is a very sweet, loving, gentle and sensitive little guy. Emma definitely is a girly girl but she keeps up with her big brother for sure! Thanks for your sweet words!

How adorable! I love Emma's hairstyle too. Very cool. Bailey is as handsome as ever.

They look like they are enjoying their lovely presents.
Thanks Aastha! LOL, you know about our band emergency...had to use two bows instead in her top knot to keep it up. I think it looks kind of kooky but it worked for a bit. :brownbag: The bow emergency has now been resolved so we are back to our normal hairstyle, haha!

·
Premium Member
9,558 Posts
Such an adorable duo. Great presents. I bet Bailey will love that raccoon. Luck has one he loves. I also love the wubba. Bailey will be sporting that polo shirts and Emma her pretty new red dress.

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Just what I was thinking, Bailey has the sweetest eyes and gentle expression. They are both adorable, I think these photos really show off how sweet they both are. The gifts are just perfect and outfits are adorable...well done Secret Santa.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love your reveal! Actually I think it is nice when the Secret Santa reveals are stretched out-- more time to enjoy and revel in the fun.

The pictures are great, and of course I always love Bailey's darling face, and Emma is just a beauty.
Thank you Jackie! I agree with you about liking the reveals spread out...more fun that way! :chili: Thanks for your sweet words for my babies.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year sweeties!
Thanks Maggie! B&E send hugs for you, Sweetness and Tessa!

Bailey and Emma got great prezzies! Love your reveal. They both look adorable!
Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed our reveal. Our buddies picked out great presents!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Such an adorable duo. Great presents. I bet Bailey will love that raccoon. Luck has one he loves. I also love the wubba. Bailey will be sporting that polo shirts and Emma her pretty new red dress.
Thanks so much Walter! B&E do love all the toys they have gotten and have been playing with them non-stop!

What great pictures Nida! It looks like your two got some special gifts from Yukki, Genki, and Cookie!
Thanks Deb! Our buddies spoiled us for sure!

Bailey got a lot of great stuff and so did Emma. I love to see photos of them together. They look like the are so close. Great reveal. Love the raccoon!
Thanks so much! You're right, B&E are very close. They get along perfectly and are constantly playing or snuggling! :wub:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just what I was thinking, Bailey has the sweetest eyes and gentle expression. They are both adorable, I think these photos really show off how sweet they both are. The gifts are just perfect and outfits are adorable...well done Secret Santa.
Thanks Brenda! Both B&E are definitely very sweet and Mommy's little shadows :wub:

I love Baileys gentle expression! He always looks so happy! Emma looks adorable as always. Looks like they got some pretty cool stuff!
Thanks Mane! We do love everything our SS picked out!

LOVE your pic Nida! Bailey looks like the perfect gentle soul~Emma is the picture perfect model!
Great prezzies! Thanks for sharing such beautifu pictures of the two of them.
Thank you!! Bailey is a wonderful, wonderful little boy and I really feel very blessed to have him! My family calls him our therapy dog because he is so gentle, sweet and loving :wub: Miss Emma is our spoiled little princess and is adored :wub:

Great reveal! Your babies are so cute and such perfect little models!
Thanks so much Donna! They actually don't love having their picture taken so it can be a challenge! Have to work hard to get their attention...lots of weird sounds and good treats, LOL!

·
Premium Member
23,998 Posts
Nida - I love the reveal. It looks like Bailey and Emma must have been very good for Christmas...tasty treats, fun toys, and they'll be stylin'. I don't even know what a band emergency is but no matter what, Bailey has the sweetest face and Emma is just a little beauty. But you knew I thought that about them already. :wub: Nice presents, Cookie.:chili:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nida - I love the reveal. It looks like Bailey and Emma must have been very good for Christmas...tasty treats, fun toys, and they'll be stylin'. I don't even know what a band emergency is but no matter what, Bailey has the sweetest face and Emma is just a little beauty. But you knew I thought that about them already. :wub: Nice presents, Cookie.:chili:
Thanks so much Sue! :wub:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts