Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today Bailey got a very special surprise in the mail...

Lookie what was in that package...
Dog Canidae Dog breed Shih tzu Carnivore

Something in here smells YUMMY!!!
Dog Canidae Tail Dog breed Carnivore

I got THREE beautiful bows!! A green one and a blue one with pretty sparkly flowers in the center, and a shiny sparkly white one that Mommy said reminds her of a pretty flower. Here I am modeling one for my sweet Valentine Benny :wub:
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

There were some delicious cookie treats that the heat got to before Mommy could get them out of the mail box...
Pink Red Sweetness Flower Plant

So Mommy just put the icing on her finger and let me lick it all off before she gave me the cookie :)
Hair Hand Finger Canidae Nail

It's soooooo GOOD...
Dog Mammal Canidae Hair Dog breed

Benny also sent me a beautiful card with a picture of him and his sister Emma on it and a note inside asking me to be his Valentine :thumbsup:
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

YES Benny, I will be your Valentine!!! Thank you for my pretty bows and my yummy treats. I even shared my treats with my little sister Sophia and she really liked them too. :wub: I wub you :wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Bailey really hit the jackpot getting Benny as her Valentine! :chili:The cookies look delicious even though the icing melted! Bailey looks so pretty modeling one of her new bows. She clearly loved the cookies! :w00t:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
YEAH! So glad it arrived ON Valentine's Day! I timed it perfectly! I can't believe the cookies melted. Boo hoo! Goes to show our difference in climates. It's bitter cold here. The cookies would've froze LOL! By you they melt LOL!

Benny was so happy to get beautiful Bailey as his buddy. Hope the bows are ok. Nothing fancy but wanted to include a lil something w/the cookies.

Bailey looks so happy and beautiful as always Jen!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww bailey sure is pretty , and what beautiful bows.. and the cookies , well i would have wanted to take a bite , yumm .. love love the card , benny was a great valentine buddy!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YEAH! So glad it arrived ON Valentine's Day! I timed it perfectly! I can't believe the cookies melted. Boo hoo! Goes to show our difference in climates. It's bitter cold here. The cookies would've froze LOL! By you they melt LOL!

Benny was so happy to get beautiful Bailey as his buddy. Hope the bows are ok. Nothing fancy but wanted to include a lil something w/the cookies.

Bailey looks so happy and beautiful as always Jen!
I actually think that she enjoyed the fact that the cookie icing had melted because she got to lick it all off before she ate the cookie!! LOL The bows are perfect. We loved everything :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I actually think that she enjoyed the fact that the cookie icing had melted because she got to lick it all off before she ate the cookie!! LOL The bows are perfect. We loved everything :wub:
That's how I like to eat cookies and cupcakes. :blush: Bailey you got some beautiful and tasty treats from handsome Benny. He has very good taste in Valentines for sure. :chili:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts