Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bailey's SS was Rusty and Lucky's SS was Paislee :chili:
They just loved all the pressies that they were given. The shampoo we was used to get them groomed for christmas. Where do I begin Lucky received a christmas bow, harness, sweater and a lovely card. Bailey received a very pretty harness and leash, pajamas, christmas hair bow, and some bands. We adored everything a big thank you to Rusty and Paislee and there mommy for doing such a good job.

Here are a few pics of them with there pressies and toys.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,676 Posts
I am a sucker for doggie toys. Looks like we are ready for playtime at your house. And oretty frilly things to boot.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Rusty and Paislee did a great job with their SS gifts! Bailey and Lucky received some great gifts!! I love the Argyle vest on Lucky and the pretty bow in Bailey!s topknot!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Nice, nice gifts.....love how happy the fluffs look with everything. Great photos!

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
So glad you liked everything! We enjoyed getting all the stuff for them! I can't believe I still have not shipped the last gift that arrived late yet! I'm so sorry!! I promise I will shop it out soon. It's not much and one of the things will be pointless now but I didn't get it in time to send out for Christmas but ill be sure to get it out anyway!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts