Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We wanted to let our Secret Santa (whoever you may be :whistle:) that your package is on it's way. And when we say "your" we mean both of you because our package is heading to two fluffs who live in the same house!!!! We apologize that the box is taped up VERY well so you will need scissors or something to open it, but it was pretty heavy and it's traveling a pretty good ways and we didn't want to loose anything out of it while it's headed to you. We had a great time shopping for both of these little fluffs and we hope that they like what we sent. Can't wait to see photos and hear all about the fun that you have with your gift ;)

Love & Hugs,
Jennifer, Bailey, & Sophia

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
OOHH!!!!! Another package on it's way to a very lucky household!!!! Gosh I better get my butt in gear and start wrapping LOL!!!

So....2 fluffs, 1 household huh??? I'm telling B&E they are still in the running!!!! I think we matched all your clues!!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOHH!!!!! Another package on it's way to a very lucky household!!!! Gosh I better get my butt in gear and start wrapping LOL!!!

So....2 fluffs, 1 household huh??? I'm telling B&E they are still in the running!!!! I think we matched all your clues!!
Yep the package is on it's way to two very special sibling fluffs ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts