Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd let you know I got Bailey Saturday. He was so playful and layed in the kennel and just slept, in fact he didn't even cry the first night. Last night he cried, and when I leave the room, he really cries. I'm kennel training him all over again. It tears at my heart to ignore his cries, but I know I have to. He doesn't like walking on a leash, so I drop the leash and he eventually follows me. Hope he'll overcome that after awhile. Has anyone else felt a little overwhelmed at first?

The breeder said rawhide bones aren't good for them. Has anyone heard this?

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by NewMom328@Aug 8 2005, 01:40 PM
Congrats on getting ur new puppy! it is overwhelming at first but soon they will capture your heart and you'll forget all about the hard work that they are.  I also heard that rawhide bones ae bad for them but I give Kylee bully sticks and supposedly they are ok.  Congrats and enjoy!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88310
[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Kylee is so cute! I'll look for a bully stick. Can you believe he isn't interested in greenie bones!

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you! I just took some pictures today so will have them soon!

I bought him a Nylabone, he hasn't eaten it but maybe he'll develop an interest. He's potty training great! Such a smart little guy!
How do you get your dogs to like baths? Bailey freaks out when I put him in the sink. :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.