Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bailey got a very special package in the mail this weekend - his Secret Santa present from the SM Elves! And boy was it wonderful!!!! Thank you so, so much Secret Santa Elves...we love EVERYTHING you sent for Bailey (and for me too!)

Click here to see Bailey's reveal pictures:
http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d6a45784d7a41784e7a493d0d0a&blogview=true

(hope this works...it might take a while to load)

Two things to note before you watch the reveal:

Bailey is wearing his adorable jacket sent by Auntie Sandi and Kitzel (edelweiss) - Thank you Sandi!!!

Also, I got home late after work on Friday and I opened Bailey's present in my room right before we went to bed...so please excuse the mess!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer:Wow, Bailey - those elves must have been working overtime. What terrific presents.:chili: I love your sweater on you -- really sporty looking and fits perfectly. And look at that cool coat. You look very distinguished in at. What fun toys -- love the octopus and the zebra and great treats. And mommy got gifts too.:wub::wub:You look like you're ready for the holiday.
Nida - great job of putting the slideshow together!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Baily it sure is nice to see pics of you!!!! I see why you love all your gifts, those elves to a great job!!! The vest and sweater look wonderful on you.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Bailey -- you look soooooooooo adorable in your new clothes. What an adorable boy you are.

Nida -- don't forget -- there are more elves sending a few more items for Bailey's Secret Santa gifts.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
WOHOO Bailey!!! I LOVED your reveal :wub:
of course, anything that has to do with Bailey the poodle is special for me :wub: I love his pictures soooo much!!! thank you for sharing and thanks to you too SS elves for making Bailey boy and us happy :D
hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Great reveal! Bailey looks so dashing in his new sweater. Great job Secret Santa elves!:chili::chili:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I love all these slideshows and videos this year!!!! Bailey got wonderful gifts!!!!!! I love the picture of him posing next to his gifts and looking them over! He is adorable!!!!

PS...I love his leather jacket he was wearing while opening his gifts!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I FINALLY figured out how to reply to multiple posts (I know, a little slow here! :huh:) :chili:

great reveal!!! Bailey is so cute!
Thank you Orla!!! :)

omg bailey is too too cute...he got great gifts..
Thanks Liza! He did get GREAT gifts...he's been playing with his toys all weekend.

:cheer:Wow, Bailey - those elves must have been working overtime. What terrific presents.:chili: I love your sweater on you -- really sporty looking and fits perfectly. And look at that cool coat. You look very distinguished in at. What fun toys -- love the octopus and the zebra and great treats. And mommy got gifts too.:wub::wub:You look like you're ready for the holiday.
Nida - great job of putting the slideshow together!!
Thanks Sue! I truly loved everything Bailey got (as did he) but that sweater and vest were something else! The sweater is perfect for the holidays...I had been searching for something he could wear on Christmas but hadn't found the right sweater yet. I think this is it!!! He's going to wear it for Christmas Eve dinner! And that vest...he wore it over the weekend and everyone in my family commented on how handsome he looked!! They usually don't like it when I put clothes on him but they loved that vest! :)

Baily it sure is nice to see pics of you!!!! I see why you love all your gifts, those elves to a great job!!! The vest and sweater look wonderful on you.
Mary, those elves did a FANTASTIC job, didn't they? :wub:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bailey -- you look soooooooooo adorable in your new clothes. What an adorable boy you are.

Nida -- don't forget -- there are more elves sending a few more items for Bailey's Secret Santa gifts.
LYNN!!!! I can't believe it...after all these fantastic presents, there are MORE coming!!??? Wow, those elves sure are generous!!! Sorry I missed that in your note...I re-read it after I saw your post and now feel silly for missing that...I should have waited to post a reveal thread until I got everything. I'll do a "Part 2" thread though!!

WOHOO Bailey!!! I LOVED your reveal :wub:
of course, anything that has to do with Bailey the poodle is special for me :wub: I love his pictures soooo much!!! thank you for sharing and thanks to you too SS elves for making Bailey boy and us happy :D
hugs
Kat
Thanks Kat!!! I know, we have our poodle love in common :) :wub:

Great reveal! Bailey looks so dashing in his new sweater. Great job Secret Santa elves!:chili::chili:
Thank you April! I think he looks super dashing too!!! It was a perfect fit too!!

I love all these slideshows and videos this year!!!! Bailey got wonderful gifts!!!!!! I love the picture of him posing next to his gifts and looking them over! He is adorable!!!!

PS...I love his leather jacket he was wearing while opening his gifts!
Thanks Tammy!!! I just loved everyones reveal slideshows so had to make one for Bailey too...it was so much fun!! That leather jacket is from Sandi, Kitzel's mom...it came in the mail the same day as the SS package so he was trying it on when we opened his presents! It fit him perfectly and he wore it over the weekend too! :chili:

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
Nida, what a precious little guy Bailey is---he scored high w/the elves too--he makes the vest and sweater look good!:chili::chili:
I got a little misty :crying: seeing him in the jacket---reminds me so much of Bo. I know I will follow him now w/even more love & interest. :wub: It truly is "better to give than receive for it is in giving that we are blessed."
I am thinking of your little cat too! :prayer:
w/love--Kitzel & Sandi

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wonderful gifts! He looks so dashing in the sweater!!! My oh my the Elves are out-doing themselves!!! Can you feel the love? :wub:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nida, what a precious little guy Bailey is---he scored high w/the elves too--he makes the vest and sweater look good!:chili::chili:
I got a little misty :crying: seeing him in the jacket---reminds me so much of Bo. I know I will follow him now w/even more love & interest. :wub: It truly is "better to give than receive for it is in giving that we are blessed."
I am thinking of your little cat too! :prayer:
w/love--Kitzel & Sandi
Sandi, thank you again for the jacket! Bailey and I will treasure it even more dearly knowing that it belonged to your precious Bo. I can understand how special the belongings of our departed pets can be to us...and really appreciate your sharing this jacket with bailey. We really love it!!!

Wonderful gifts! He looks so dashing in the sweater!!! My oh my the Elves are out-doing themselves!!! Can you feel the love? :wub:
I SO feel the love!!! The elves did a fabulous job!!!

Wow, the SS elves did a fantastic job! Bailey must have been a good boy this year!
Well, he had his moments...hehe...but overall yes, Bailey's been a very good boy this year!! :wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh my gosh Bailey hit the jackpot!!!! Oh he's so adorable. What wonderful gifts!!! And a fantastic slide show, love it ;)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Loved the reveal! Looks like Bailey was a good boy this year.
The SS elves did a great job!
Merry Christmas!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh my gosh Bailey hit the jackpot!!!! Oh he's so adorable. What wonderful gifts!!! And a fantastic slide show, love it ;)
Thanks! Bailey definitely did hit the jack pot! :aktion033:

Bailey looks so happy with all his gifts!!:wub:
love the video, great reveal!!
Thank you! Bailey was very happy :chili:

Loved the reveal! Looks like Bailey was a good boy this year.
The SS elves did a great job!
Merry Christmas!!
Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Awesome reveal and wonderful gifts! That sweater is perfect for Bailey! He's going to be nice and warm this winter while he plays with all her great toys and eats his yummy treats :)
Thanks, Edith!!! I just LOVE that sweater so much...really, everything he got was wonderful!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts