Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Aunties!!! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and had fun celebrating the new year! My Mommy and I just got back home after a visit to my grandpa and grandma's house...and guess what...I finally got to open my presents from my Secret Santa buddies! Mommy had been waiting until my grooming appointment which she made with my favorite groomer back in our old home, Virginia. We are soooo sorry we are posting our pictures sooo late...:brownbag: but my Mommy said she wanted me to look handsome for my Aunties :wub: So here I am, looking good and LOVING all my presents...:thumbsup:

Mom, I can open my presents now!? Yay! Okay, let's get started...let me read what this box says...

Mom, look!!! It's from my friends Benny and Emma...and Auntie Tammy!!!

Wow!!! Look at all these presents...are they all for me???

Let's get this party started, Mommy!

Presents, presents everywhere!!!

Look at all this neat stuff I got!!!

Benny and Emma and Auntie Tammy sure did spoil me!!!! I got a Nina Ottosson treat toy, a stuffed animal duck toy, Fromm’s treats, sweet potato chews, a Natural Balance roll, a cute bath robe with a duckie on it, a blue towel for bath time, wipes to keep me clean, Godiva chocolates for my Mommy and a beautiful card with Benna and Emma’s picture on it!!! WOW, am I a lucky boy or what!?

I really love all my presents! Look at me playing with my new treat toy...it's my favorite!!!

Thank you so much Benny and Emma and Auntie Tammy!!! I wuv you sooo much!!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
How thougthful of Emma, Benny, and Tammy! I love all your wonderful gifts, Bailey! I'm sure you will really enjoy them all year long. You are so cute playing with your Nina Ottosson treat toy! :heart: Tell your mommy to pass the Godiva chocolates!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
WoW Bailey, it was worth the wait!! I knew you'd have a great SS giftbox! ( We had Benny and Emma & Tammy one year!) You sure got some great things!
Also have to add that you look adorable all 'gussied up' from the groomer, and love your coat !!

·
Premium Member
17,309 Posts
Love the groom Bailey & you look so dapper in your coat!
Benny & Emma & Tammy are good gift choosers! You scored big time! and such thoughtful gifts. I bet Kitzi would love that ball you are chasing w/treats! He has an orange one!
I know you really didn't mind waiting---thanks for posting so we could enjoy your gifts too!
And will you share w/someone special?

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
YAH!!!!! So happy Bailey boy loved his gifts from us!!! We had such a good time picking things out. He really loves the Nina Ottoson toy. That's great!

And I must add that Bailey looks so handsome after his groom and sporting his coat! Just adorable Nida!!!!

XO!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Tammy, Benny, and Emma did a great job!! Bailey got some really nice stuff. That treat ball is really cool and I love your coat, Bailey. It makes you look so "manly".:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What wonderful Secret Santas Benny and Emma (and Awntie Tammy) were. Bailey looks like he's having so much fun with his new treat toy.

I just adore Bailey -- he's such a precious little boy. And I do believe that I recognize the little jacket he's wearing from last year's Secret Santa.

Bailey -- you are just the cutest little boy. Awntie Lynn just loves you. :)

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Oh Bailey, Benny, Emma and Auntie Tammy really spoiled you properly. You look very handsome with your fine haircut and you sit so politely for pictures. I noticed they also sent you a very beautiful card with their gorgeous faces on it. I want to tell you a big secret, but you have to promise not to tell anyone that I told you...shhhh Everybody in the whole world loves Bailey:chili:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WoW Bailey, it was worth the wait!! I knew you'd have a great SS giftbox! ( We had Benny and Emma & Tammy one year!) You sure got some great things!
Also have to add that you look adorable all 'gussied up' from the groomer, and love your coat !!
Thank you!!! B&E and Tammy really did spoil Bailey. He got such wonderful gifts!!! And thank you for your compliments...we finally found a groomer we love but she was in VA and we have moved to NC since then :( I am hoping to be able to go back home to visit every couple of months so I can keep up with his grooming appointments!

How thougthful of Emma, Benny, and Tammy! I love all your wonderful gifts, Bailey! I'm sure you will really enjoy them all year long. You are so cute playing with your Nina Ottosson treat toy! :heart: Tell your mommy to pass the Godiva chocolates!
Thank you Auntie Suzi! I'm sorry but my mommy ate ALL the Godiva chocolates all by herself :blush: She wouldn't even share with me :w00t:

Hey beautiful Bailey, you sure got a lot a nice presents! I bet it was worth the wait!
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
What great secret santas Emma & Benny were. They were dolce's last year n spoiled him rotten. Bailey looks gorgeous. And he got some awesome stuff

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bailey is posing nicely with his presents! What a sweet boy and what a wonderful Secret Santa!
Thanks Maggie!! Yes, he does do well with pictures (most of the time!)

Love the groom Bailey & you look so dapper in your coat!
Benny & Emma & Tammy are good gift choosers! You scored big time! and such thoughtful gifts. I bet Kitzi would love that ball you are chasing w/treats! He has an orange one!
I know you really didn't mind waiting---thanks for posting so we could enjoy your gifts too!
And will you share w/someone special?
Sandi! Thank you for your sweet comments about Bailey...he really does look soo good after his visit with his favorite groomer, Betsy. She does a good job. That coat is from last year's Secret Santa! Bailey got it from the wonderful SS elves!!! And Bailey said to tell you, no he will not be sharing his presents with anyone!! hahaha!!!

Bailey you look so handsome in your new coat too. So many lovely presents! great job T, B & E.
Thanks!!! Tammy, Benny and Emma were great SS buddies...we are sooo lucky!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YAH!!!!! So happy Bailey boy loved his gifts from us!!! We had such a good time picking things out. He really loves the Nina Ottoson toy. That's great!

And I must add that Bailey looks so handsome after his groom and sporting his coat! Just adorable Nida!!!!

XO!
Tammy!!! You and B&E did a FABULOUS job! THANK YOU soooooo much!!! Sorry I made him wait sooo long to open his presents. He really does love everything. The Nina Ottoson toy is our fav...he LOVES treat toys and it keeps him busy. Everything was perfect...thank you so much!!!

Tammy, Benny, and Emma did a great job!! Bailey got some really nice stuff. That treat ball is really cool and I love your coat, Bailey. It makes you look so "manly".:wub:
Thanks April!!!

What wonderful Secret Santas Benny and Emma (and Awntie Tammy) were. Bailey looks like he's having so much fun with his new treat toy.

I just adore Bailey -- he's such a precious little boy. And I do believe that I recognize the little jacket he's wearing from last year's Secret Santa.

Bailey -- you are just the cutest little boy. Awntie Lynn just loves you. :)
Thanks Lynn! And YES, you are absolutely right...the wonderful coat Bailey is wearing in these pics was a present from the Secret Santa elves last year. I love it!!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh Bailey, Benny, Emma and Auntie Tammy really spoiled you properly. You look very handsome with your fine haircut and you sit so politely for pictures. I noticed they also sent you a very beautiful card with their gorgeous faces on it. I want to tell you a big secret, but you have to promise not to tell anyone that I told you...shhhh Everybody in the whole world loves Bailey:chili:
Awww how sweet of you...thanks Sylvia!!! I really love my guy Bailey too :wub:

wow, Bailey got such wonderful gifts! love his little coat and the pics!! :wub:
Thank you! Tammy and B&E were amazing SS buddies :wub:

What great secret santas Emma & Benny were. They were dolce's last year n spoiled him rotten. Bailey looks gorgeous. And he got some awesome stuff
They really are wonderful and soooo thoughtful, aren't they??? :wub:

Wonderful gifts and Bailey is always so photogenic........always posing and smiling adorable :wub:
Thank you! Bailey doesn't love taking pics but he does it for the treats :) hahaha!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts