Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bailey and I would like to send our thanks to The Robison's and furbabies Bitsy, Amber, Emily, Rylee, Sasha. Bailey received lets of toys and treats and 2 harness dresses that are just so so pretty. Michelle also had a binkie made with a maltese on it and Bailey loves it. As soon as I get a chance I will post some pics.

Thanks once again to Michelle and furbabies:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Oh gosh,I'm blushing. Thanks so much for the compliments. Have fun w/ the harness dresses ,they're reversible too so enjoy. I'm glad they fit,it's always a guess when you're making doggie clothes,if they'll fit ok.
Can't wait to see Bailey in them.
We have to frame Bailey's picce too,she looks gorgeous in the piccie.

Bitsy loves her special binkie and lays on it everyday when we're in the computer room.
Hugs!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Baileys SS pics

Here are some pics of Bailey with her SS gifts for some reason she loves that blue toy. The last pic was of Bailey sleeping after playing with her SS toys.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh gosh,I'm blushing. Thanks so much for the compliments. Have fun w/ the harness dresses ,they're reversible too so enjoy. I'm glad they fit,it's always a guess when you're making doggie clothes,if they'll fit ok.
Can't wait to see Bailey in them.
We have to frame Bailey's picce too,she looks gorgeous in the piccie.

Bitsy loves her special binkie and lays on it everyday when we're in the computer room.
Hugs!
Send me a PM with the colors you would like the other fluffs blankets to be.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Bailey is very smart. She could read that the blue toy says, "Play" on it...so she did. Great presents. What cute dresses and yummy treats and toys. I love those shots of her on the couch. :wub::wub: Just precious.:wub:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I love the piccies,thanks so much for posting them. She looks so cute and I'm glad she liked the squeakies. Thise bone shaped ones are their favourites. Mine had a couple of red ones and pink ones,when they carry them,they look like giant fuzzy lips!

Those treats and our fluffs favourites so I thought she might like them..

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Michelle,

Bailey loves those pineapple treats. Do they sell those at petco or petsmart??
I got those at Town and Country Pet Center,not sure if they have one where you are,might try Google... I know mine just love those!

Check on the bag,it might say. We ran out last week,they were out ,should have some next week.I'll ask...

Yopu migth find them at Petsmart or Petso...

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
The Harness dresses look amazing! Michelle you did an awesome job! And reversable?? You go girl!! (do you follow a pattern or have you made one up?)

I love Bailey in her red long johns...too cute!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg what a cute reveal , great presents , good job michelle , beautiful.. bailey is adorable , love all the pics !

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
The Harness dresses look amazing! Michelle you did an awesome job! And reversable?? You go girl!! (do you follow a pattern or have you made one up?)

I loved the red long johns also... but we had to deal with matted hair on her legs last night :smilie_tischkante: thank god I have a madden brush and it was not as bad as I thought:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts

I found a pattern on the internet and modified it for my harness dresses and vests. I used one fo th edresses I made before,laid it out on the materital,cut it out and pinned ti togehter and sewed. I used prequilted fabric to make it easier,I'd sure hate to do all that quilting!

I used to lay out paper on my dolls and make my own patterns,not hard,especially if I can do it,it's got to be easy.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I overlooked this SS thread!!! I'm so sorry. What great presents!!! And Bailey is such a doll..OMG...just adorable!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts