Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Balls seem to be adjusting really well after about a month here. He's grown really attached to me. He loves cuddling next to me, Baby, or Naudie.

I have a house for them that was meant for Baby when she was pregnant, but now all three of them sleeps in there! Sometimes I see Balls laying on top of the other two because there's no room left. LoL. I should definitely get a picture of that! Haha.

Anyway, I took pictures of Balls today in his green raindeer sweater. He was a little freaked out by it. He's never been UN-NAKED before. Haha He always has this "messy" look even after I try to brush him. He is the biggest dork ever! =] Enjoy!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
OH! He is so cute! He reminds me so much of Nikki. She is like that too. Always looks like she needs to be combed out. Even when I just got done combing her out. LOL

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH! He is so cute! He reminds me so much of Nikki. She is like that too. Always looks like she needs to be combed out. Even when I just got done combing her out. LOL[/B]
Nikki's ears look like they pop up a bit, no? That's how Balls's ears are, and I think it's so cute! My other two are kind of down and more flat. I've been thinking, and I decided that I want to grow out Balls's ears out really long and keep his body short. That would look super funny! Hahaha. What do you think? LoL.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
OH! He is so cute! He reminds me so much of Nikki. She is like that too. Always looks like she needs to be combed out. Even when I just got done combing her out. LOL[/B]
Nikki's ears look like they pop up a bit, no? That's how Balls's ears are, and I think it's so cute! My other two are kind of down and more flat. I've been thinking, and I decided that I want to grow out Balls's ears out really long and keep his body short. That would look super funny! Hahaha. What do you think? LoL.
[/B]
Sounds cute.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
He is a DOLL!!! I want to kiss him, oh MY. :lol:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love Balls! I love any dog that's referred to as a dork![/B]
Yeah... the dorks are the funniest! =] Puddy looks super silly with his hat on in that icon picture you have... do you have a larger picture of that? Any other funny ones of him? I love looking at pictures of Maltese! =]

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Balls is adorable! Love the photos.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Balls is soooooo cute. I love the sweater, Obi's hair never seems to be straight like the show maltese, but i dont mind because im not showing him and he's absolutely beautiful to me with his scraggly hair anyways! Id love to see a picture of all three of your malts sleeping together. Do you think you could post a picture of your other two, i love pictures! I remember seeing some in another post and your maltese are just so cute i love seeing pictures of them.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
How CUTE is Balls!?
I don't think he can get any cuter! I LOOOOVE the sweater! He is SO adorable!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Balls is soooooo cute. I love the sweater, Obi's hair never seems to be straight like the show maltese, but i dont mind because im not showing him and he's absolutely beautiful to me with his scraggly hair anyways! Id love to see a picture of all three of your malts sleeping together. Do you think you could post a picture of your other two, i love pictures! I remember seeing some in another post and your maltese are just so cute i love seeing pictures of them.[/B]
I will try to take their pictures together, but it's just SOOOO hard! It's hard enough to get ONE of them still, but all three is going to take a miracle! When I try to go for the camera, usually one of them would come flying at me thinking I have something cool and that ends the whole picture ordeal. I did post tons of pictures of the other two HERE. I will try to take pictures of all of them together. Being unconscious and sleeping would be a lot easier to take pictures than when they’re awake and prancing around like little monsters! LoL.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Balls is soooooo cute. I love the sweater, Obi's hair never seems to be straight like the show maltese, but i dont mind because im not showing him and he's absolutely beautiful to me with his scraggly hair anyways! Id love to see a picture of all three of your malts sleeping together. Do you think you could post a picture of your other two, i love pictures! I remember seeing some in another post and your maltese are just so cute i love seeing pictures of them.[/B]
I will try to take their pictures together, but it's just SOOOO hard! It's hard enough to get ONE of them still, but all three is going to take a miracle! When I try to go for the camera, usually one of them would come flying at me thinking I have something cool and that ends the whole picture ordeal. I did post tons of pictures of the other two HERE. I will try to take pictures of all of them together. Being unconscious and sleeping would be a lot easier to take pictures than when they’re awake and prancing around like little monsters! LoL.
[/B]
Its ok if you cant but it sure would be adorable! I know there is another post on here with 3 malts sleeping together and that is adorable too.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
He is just the cutiet little thing. I still think you should sent him to be Sassy's little brother.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts