Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Jul 6 2005, 12:03 PM
I use Advantage because Frontline wasn't working for me.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78627
[/QUOTE]
I also use the spray. One bottle will last you about 2 years and only cost $30. You do 1-2 pumps per pound. When you spray make sure it is in a well ventilated area and you are supposed to wear gloves. Wash your hand afterwards.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by Chelsey+Jul 6 2005, 01:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LadysMom
@Jul 6 2005, 01:25 PM
I just ordered a new bottle of Frontline spray from one of our SM sponsors, entirelypets.com. I was having trouble getting it from 2 of my regular catalogues, so I deceided to try them. I was very pleased. They guarentee that their products are FDA approved (I was worried about counterfeits). The price was fabulous, under $22, reasonable shipping, and super fast delivery! I ordered it on Friday and got it yesterday (Tuesday) even with a holiday in there!

http://www.entirelypets.com/fronspray2501.html
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78636
If the Frontline spray for the puppy or the carpet or both.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78652
[/B][/QUOTE]
The dog. It is just like the individual tubes but it is in a spray bottle and a lot cheaper.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by Bambi+Jul 6 2005, 03:44 PM-->
Frontline plus is like the regular frontline however it has a growth inhibiting ingredient in it and unfortunately, They do not have frontline plus for dogs less than 10 lbs - Bambi is 2.85 lbs.
I just called another vet and they said that the advantage at Petco is the same thing...as long as the brand is Advantage, it is the same thing.  I just hope that the flea problem doesnt get worse.  I am going to take her to the groomers soon to get her shaved until I am 100% sure the flea infestation is done.

<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Jul 6 2005, 12:49 PM
What you buy at petstores is not the same Frontline that you get at a vet's office.  Petstore's sell Frontline and vet's offices sell Frontline Plus.  Not sure how they are different but they are.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78691
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78702
[/B][/QUOTE]
I was told I could use Frontline Plus on Lexi last summer when she was only 3-4lbs. With the spray bottle Frontline you can customize the dosage. Nikki is only 2lbs 3oz. so she only gets 4 pumps max. Lexi is 8.5lbs so she gets 16 max.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.