Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all Chico has learned o do something so remarkable (if i do say so my self) anywhere i mean anywhere i sit down he will come running over to me ,and start digging on my legs and bark at first being dumb was like ''what are you doing?'' I then i reliezed he wanted to be picked up !
i cant believe that he will also talk to me me (bark) when he wants to play so cute Does anyones elses malts do that . He wants to be with me all the time , i went out for about 4 hours the other day and he truley was smiling when i walked in the door . i picked him up and he put his foehead on mine as to say i miss you mom! ok ill stop now lolol

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Awww, thats cute. Caesar doesnt ever really bark, thankfully since we live in and apartment and have neighbors :D He does do the digging thing through trying to get our attention. Or he will just stand up against one of us and just stare at us. He also likes to just bring us his toys, to let us know he wants to play. He doesnt leave my side either, hubby gets a little jealous, but I cant say that I complain any. I love having a littel fluff next to me all the time :lol:

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Nov 10 2004, 06:09 PM
i picked him up and he put his foehead on mine as to say i miss you mom! ok ill stop now lolol

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15893
[/QUOTE]

Shut up! That is so cute!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Nov 10 2004, 07:18 PM
Awww, thats cute.  Caesar doesnt ever really bark, thankfully since we live in and apartment and have neighbors :D  He does do the digging thing through trying to get our attention.  Or he will just stand up against one of us and just stare at us.  He also likes to just bring us his toys, to let us know he wants to play.  He doesnt leave my side either, hubby gets a little jealous, but I cant say that I complain any.  I love having a littel fluff next to me all the time :lol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15897
[/QUOTE]

This sounds like Brinkley too....

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Nov 10 2004, 07:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Caesar's Mommie
@Nov 10 2004, 07:18 PM
Awww, thats cute.  Caesar doesnt ever really bark, thankfully since we live in and apartment and have neighbors :D   He does do the digging thing through trying to get our attention.  Or he will just stand up against one of us and just stare at us.  He also likes to just bring us his toys, to let us know he wants to play.  He doesnt leave my side either, hubby gets a little jealous, but I cant say that I complain any.  I love having a littel fluff next to me all the time :lol:

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15906
[/B][/QUOTE]

Lol they must be related! haha

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Nov 10 2004, 09:10 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 07:56 PM
Awww, thats cute.  Caesar doesnt ever really bark, thankfully since we live in and apartment and have neighbors :D   He does do the digging thing through trying to get our attention.  Or he will just stand up against one of us and just stare at us.  He also likes to just bring us his toys, to let us know he wants to play.  He doesnt leave my side either, hubby gets a little jealous, but I cant say that I complain any.  I love having a littel fluff next to me all the time :lol:

[/QUOTE]

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15913
[/B][/QUOTE]

I just put that same thing in the "bath" post-LOL-because he acts the same way as Ceasar about so many things!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Nov 10 2004, 08:33 PM-->
Originally posted by Caesar's [email protected] 10 2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 07:56 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15913

I just put that same thing in the "bath" post-LOL-because he acts the same way as Ceasar about so many things!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15915
[/B][/QUOTE]
lol I know I saw u had written that so I was saying they must be for sure! haha. Did you by chance get him from Missouri!?!?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
No, but Oklahoma!!! Maybe they are kin somehow!!!???
Probably not-but wouldn't that be WILD?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Caesar (finally spelled it right this time
)-he has the curlier coat like Brinkley too...he might even be a little more curly...I don't mind it too much except for when people call him a poodle

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Nov 10 2004, 09:05 PM
)-he has the curlier coat like Brinkley too...he might even be a little more curly...I don't mind it too much except for when people call him a poodle

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15929
[/QUOTE]
haha I didnt even notice u spelled it wrong. My husband is a history teacher and picked Caesars name after Julius(spelling) Caesar so that is how we had to spell it.
Caesar's hair is kind of curly, it seems like it is a lot more when I dont brush him out when I blow dry him. Sometimes its easier to blow dry him and then brush him because hes not a huge fan of the blow dryer.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Nov 10 2004, 10:08 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Nov 10 2004, 09:05 PM

haha I didnt even notice u spelled it wrong. My husband is a history teacher and picked Caesars name after Julius(spelling) Caesar so that is how we had to spell it.
Caesar's hair is kind of curly, it seems like it is a lot more when I dont brush him out when I blow dry him. Sometimes its easier to blow dry him and then brush him because hes not a huge fan of the blow dryer.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15932
[/B][/QUOTE]

I have noticed this too...but-when I blow dry and brush Brinkley's hair...sometimes he ends up "fuzzy" or something...I don't know how to explain it-it is straighter-but kinda looks fried or something...that is why I wanted to try some of the petsilk stuff...and my Biolage milk spray stuff I bought helps some too-I guess it is the curlier coat that makes it do that- like when you blow dry out a perm-but, anywho-my point was...that I usually blow-dry and then brush too-but mostly because I don't have a dryer stand...and it is hard to brush/blowdry with only two hands...at least for me...

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awwww....
I'm glad there is at least one Maltese that barks for a good reason!!!! Kodie wont STOP barking!!! ehhh... But anyway... your baby sounds soo cute! He LOVES you!! Kodie will cry when he wants to be picked up or played with... or if i'm not paying attention to him... he CRIES!!!!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Nov 10 2004, 07:09 PM
Hi all Chico has learned o do something so remarkable (if i do say so my self) anywhere i mean anywhere i sit down he will come running over to me ,and start digging on my legs and bark at first being dumb was like ''what are you doing?'' I then  i reliezed he wanted to be picked up !
i cant believe that he will also talk to me me (bark) when he wants to play so cute Does anyones elses malts do that . He wants to be with me all the time , i went out for about 4 hours the other day and he truley was smiling when i walked in the door . i picked him up and he put his foehead on mine as to say i miss you mom! ok ill stop now lolol

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15893
[/QUOTE]

I have a talker....yup, Daezie will answer me back(bark) when I talk to her or when she wants attention she will bark

on the other hand Maya doesnt....one day I closed the door to a room and she got left behind inside for a while. until later I realized she wasnt following me around, I started looking for her and calling her name and she naver made asound
no bark,nothing. When I finnaly found her she was by the door of the room wigging her tail..
poor little angel.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by tlunn+Nov 10 2004, 10:22 PM-->
Originally posted by Caesar's [email protected] 10 2004, 10:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Nov 10 2004, 09:05 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15932

[/QUOTE]

I have noticed this too...but-when I blow dry and brush Brinkley's hair...sometimes he ends up "fuzzy" or something...I don't know how to explain it-it is straighter-but kinda looks fried or something...that is why I wanted to try some of the petsilk stuff...and my Biolage milk spray stuff I bought helps some too-I guess it is the curlier coat that makes it do that- like when you blow dry out a perm-but, anywho-my point was...that I usually blow-dry and then brush too-but mostly because I don't have a dryer stand...and it is hard to brush/blowdry with only two hands...at least for me...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15935
[/B][/QUOTE]
kodie is adorable i love the outfit!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
when parker wants my attention he sits up and begs and says "woof" in a very low tone...almost like just a puff of air noise. at least he is quiet about it....he wakes me up the same way to go potty.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
jongee makes funny cute yawn sounds too

and when she is stretching after sleeping she makes these ARGGGGH~ sounds like its refreshing or someting while she stretches..she sounds like a human...

im sure shes half human..haha

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts