Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Barron had a great time at the beach today, with his pal Sheldon. Even though it was cold, the two pups ran around in and out of the water having the time of their lives.

Once we arrived home, I gave him some "doggy chicken soup" to warm him up. Put on his favorite fleecie - (after a warm bath)

He is currently sleeping by the fireplace - snoring :) - My little guy, will sleep like a puppy tonight.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Allie - the term "lucky dog" comes to mind. What a beautiful setting and how much fun for Barron and Sheldon (now that name just cracks me up - I just think of an old guy with a cigar when I hear it) playing. Life is good:):thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What wonderful pictures of two very happy fluffs. I wish I was your fluff. Having chicken soup, a warm bath and laying by the fire sounds like HEAVEN. :)

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Burrr!
Every season has it's beauty---so happy Barron has a good friend of like company!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
How wonderful!! I just love watching dogs at the beach. I can just picture him eating his doggie chicken soup and laying by the fireplace in his fleezie. He sure has a beautiful life. He hit the jackpot when you gave him a home.:wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am so sorry that I cannot reply to all posts’ by clicking reply to "multiple posts" my feature just doesn’t work.

I hate to tie the forum up with too many posts’ - that is why I thank everyone all on the same post - I’ll have to ask DH for help, in achieving that feature.

Thank you very much for the compliments on Barron Boo - he’s quite a guy - (notice I keep the leash, attached to that poor kid) (a fifty-foot leash) - I’m over-protective, I know.

Barron is not happy, if he doesn’t run everyday - DH usually takes him - buy when I say "beach" he knows it’s "me and mommy time" - DH remarked yesterday that would should call him "Sandy" - oh what a mess we have -after the beach - BUT it's WELL worth it!

Oh, the soup - honestly, those of you that live in a cold climate might want to make this "soup" it’s healthy and so yummy - there is not a fluff that I ever gave it to - that didn’t love it - No salt, no fat, - - - the veggies give it lots of flavor.

~Allie

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I think we are so lucky to have our babies but you know, after your post, they are lucky to have you!!! Plenty of exercise, a warm bath, good food and a warm bed by the fire!!! Now that is "the good life for sure!!!":thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think we are so lucky to have our babies but you know, after your post, they are lucky to have you!!! Plenty of exercise, a warm bath, good food and a warm bed by the fire!!! Now that is "the good life for sure!!!":thumbsup:

Thank you Dianne -

So sweet of you.

I feel very lucky to have Barron and Lucy-Lu in our lives.

I also feel fortunate to have this forum and people like you to help guide, and support owners like me, that have issues and questions.

Allie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts