Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
because Barron goes to the beach a lot - I told the groomer that I'd like him on the short side- but this is a little too short.

The groomer said that he wouldn't sit still, yikes - he'll be wearing sweater's and sweatshirts for awhile.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I think he looks so cute, Allie! Definitely easier to brush, huh? Don't worry, I'm sure it'll grow out in a couple of weeks. Bailey got cut down really short once and within like a week or so, it had grown out a lot.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I think Barron looks cute with his short hair and it'll grow so fast you won't even know you had it cut. You'll have to post pictures of him in his sweaters and shirts. I'd love to see them. :wub:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
The upside is; it will grow. Being in NH though he might get chilly, so sweaters it is!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Having 3 dogs and not a lot of time for brushing out (or $$$ for someone else to do it), I've come to prefer the shorter hair. Very easy to care for - but you're right - sweaters will be necessary as the days grow colder. I think he looks handsome ;)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Barron has as many clothes (sweaters and sweatsuits - as Lucy-Lu has)

I have to be honest, I have cried more tears over this cut. It was a new groomer (our groomer is having a baby, very soon) - the new groomer, said that Barron "nipped" her - Hopefully, it will grow soon, but until then - it's clothes everyday for Barr.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Barron has as many clothes (sweaters and sweatsuits - as Lucy-Lu has)

I have to be honest, I have cried more tears over this cut. It was a new groomer (our groomer is having a baby, very soon) - the new groomer, said that Barron "nipped" her - Hopefully, it will grow soon, but until then - it's clothes everyday for Barr.

Oh dear Allie, he still so cute. Don't you just love it when the groomer blames the poor furbaby!!!! But he still looks so cute, so don't you worry, he will look so handsome in his sweaters. For heavens sake, it's a groomers job, to know how to handle these babies. Give him a kissy for me.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks everyone for being so sweet.

I hate myself for not being clear about the word "short" - it's really my fault.

Here's Barron with one of his MANY sweats on - he'll be fine until he grows out (I'm trying to talk myself into believing this).

Would you believe that these two kids have seven beds in this house - and they choose to sleep on this tiny thing in the summer kitchen!

~Allie

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
groomers

My groomer goes overboard sometimes! :w00t: and she know I hate it! she cut my Mimie so short that when I took her out last week to her vet's appt. I put on a dress :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

lucky thing is that hair grows :aktion033::aktion033: and we are in Florida :chili:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Barron looks so handsome in his new cut, so sorry that it was cut too short. He'll be styling in his sweaters and sweats until his cut grows out.:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts